Broken Hearts (Gothcest)

Goth had been gathering the courage to ask Palette out. He asked Palette to meet him at a nearby park.

Goth was pacing around a bench, thinking and planning on what he was going to say. He calmed himself down and sat down on the bench before he patiently waited for Palette. Palette eventually arrived, panting.

"Hey, Gothy! Sorry... for being late.." Palette said in between his pants, offering Goth a small smile. "It's okay! Uh, also, I have something to ask you.." Goth said, the nervous feeling piling up inside of him. "What is it?" Palette asked, tilting his head a bit. "I- uh, w-will you go out with me?" Goth asked, putting on a nervous smile, a blush quick covering his face.

Palette was quiet. It killed Goth with each passing second. "Goth.. I'm sorry, I'm already going out with Rurik." Palette replied, looking down. He felt slightly guilty. Goth's heart started to sink. "Y..You're not free anytime soon.. ?" Goth asked, somehow still hoping he could get a date with Palette. "Sorry, Goth... Rurik doesn't like me going out with other people.." Palette replied, the guilt starting to eat him. (Yes, Palette x Rurik- now shhh)

Goth didn't say another word. He just smiled and nodded. He was doing a really good job at holding his tears. Palette wanted to chase after Goth, but then again, he could probably just hurt Goth more. Palette just turned around, and walked back home, much to Goth's disbelief.

-a few months later-

Goth's phone started to sing "I'm a barbie girl", so he immediately picked it up. He used that ringtone for Palette, and he was still hoping for a date- even though he got turned down months ago.

"Hello..?" Palette's voice came from the phone. "Hi, Palette!" Goth said in a cheery tone. "Goth! Okay, perfect. I have something to tell you." Palette said, definitely getting Goth's hopes up. "I- uh- W-what is it??" Goth asked, his fingers crossed. "Well, I'm inviting you to a date with me-" Palette was cut off by Goth. "yES! OKAY!" Goth exclaimed, maybe being a bit too desperate now. A chuckle came from the phone. "I'm inviting you to a date with me and Rurik, along with someone he set you up for.." Palette finished, instantly destroying the tower of hope Goth had put up.

"Oh- Uh, Yeah! Sure!" Goth agreed. He was heartbroken, still. Well, if he wasn't going to get Palette, why not give this date a shot?

-meanwhile-

"Are you sure this will work?" Palette asked Rurik, a worried look on his face. "Well, it's better than having two heartbroken skeletons chasing after us." Rurik replied.

A/N:I felt really bad for not publishing anything for a while- so take thos crappy thing that I'll probably make a part 2 of- Also, I'll try to get out Part 3 for the NightInk/InkMare thing today-