Mine pt. 4 (NightInk)

Nightmare couldn't bear to take Ink back to his cell, especially in his condition, so he ended up kicking Dust out of his room so Ink can sleep on a bed.

He placed Ink down on Dust's bed before wrapping Ink up into a small wrapped burrito blanlet before he sat down at a nearby chair. He doesn't want Dust taking his bed back while he's out of the room, so he decided it would be best to stay with Ink until he wakes up.

Nightmare was starting to doze off, but his almost sleep was interrupted by Error slamming the doors open and marching in. Nightmare jumped from the sudden noise, his eyes (or... eye? ? ) landing on Error, a groan leaving him not long after.

"What do you want, Error?" Nightmare asked in a pretty annoyed tone. "Oh, don't worry. I didn't come here to tease you. I came here to give you this!" Error grinned before he threw an ink vial at Nightmare. Nightmare immediately caught it before he examined it.

"What's this?" Nightmare asked, tilting the small vial. "It's something to make Inky feel again, duh." Error said, the same grin on his face. "Don't call him Inky. Now go away." Nightmare ordered before Error just let out a laugh and walked out of the room.

Nightmare just stared at the vial for a while. The ink inside was color blue- he honestly liked the color. And.. he liked the vial- this meant the artist could feel again! He could let the artist feel again and be like a hero- He doesn't know why he was so excited about it, but he is, so..

[Time skip]

Ink eventually stirred awake as he sat up. Nightmare was currently staring off into space. The only thing thay brought Nightmare out of his state was when Ink let out a series of coughs. Nightmare panicked a bit and started patting Ink's back. Ink's coughing eventually died down before Nightmare took a deep breath.

"I have something for you-" Nightmare said, a small smile on his face. Wow, he was being very unusual, huh? "What is it?" Ink asked in the same monotone voice. Nightmare held out the ink vial in front of Ink, his smile turning into a grin.

Nightmare was handing the vial out to Ink, but.. Ink just turned away from it. "...Take it-" "I don't want to take it." "Why not? Don't you want to feel again?" "No, I don't. Please take it away." "Wh-??? No. You're going to drink this and you're going to get better."

And then the two basically wrestled so Ink would drink whatever was in the vial. Of course, Nightmare won, but Ink became a sobbing mess.

"W-Why'd you make me drink iit?" Ink whined, tears rushing down his face as sobs escaped his mouth. "W-Wait! No! Don't cry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't cry!"

The rest of the day was spent with Ink crying and Nightmare trying to stop him from crying.

A/N:I love how I make them act like their non-canon personalities- noidontwhydoidothistomyself-

ALSO- I'm probably gonna end this at part 5, so, wheeze-