Staying (NightKill)

So, a lot of people have been requesting this.. So, I present to you, some NightKill- also I suddenly got motivated since I realized someone got more reads and I want to surpass them more- like- cough*cough* Minty_summers_parade u kn o-

Btw Plum (^^^) is gr8 you should follow her- oNTO THE STORY-

---

Killer sat in his room, staring into a blank wall, and getting lost in his thoughts. He let out a sigh as goop continued to fall out of his eyes. He hated this. He hated his situation, his position, his life at the moment- He just hated it. He doesn't know what came over him- maybe it had something to do with the guy with the broken skull and colorful fires coming out of his head, but he still wasn't sure. The colorful dude offered him a chance to be free, and that's been in his thoughts ever since. He couldn't push it out or get rid of it, so he just sat sometimes and thought about it. How great it would be to be free.

But.. he also hated the idea of being free. He imagined how much hell he'll be in. He imagined how lonely he'll be. He imagined how depressed he'll be every time he sees another AU being happy and living life to the fullest. He imagined how much he'll.. suffer. He couldn't bear the thought of leaving his current place, especially with how he could be possibly be treated once he leaves, but.. he couldn't also bear the thought of staying at where he was right now. He hated having to seperate families ever since the colorful guy came in. So now, he was stuck between two choices that he thought would turn out bad either way.

More goop spilled out of his eyes as he fell deeper into his thoughts. Why couldn't he just live a normal life? Why did he have to be stuck here? Why did he have to suffer so much? Was he going to get something good in the end? What was all of this for? Thoughts continued to run around his head as he didn't notice that he was starting to sob. He didn't want to live anymore- It's not like he could kill himself either way. He just wanted all the suffering to stop already- he's been through so much already.

A melting skeleton was just passing by, when he suddenly heard.. sobbing- He was a bit confused as to who it might be, but as he looked around for a bit, he found out it was Killer. He felt... amused, seeing Killer like this. He hasn't seen Killer sob before.. well, not in a long while. He walked in the room, worry in his expression. Killer didn't notice Nightmare walk in, or get closer, or sit down beside him. But he did notice Nightmare pulling him into a hug. Killer snapped out of his thoughts and broke into a sobbing mess, hugging Nightmare tightly.

Killer's chest felt heavy as he sobbed onto Nightmare's shoulder. Nightmare just honestly reminded Killer of what he's gone through. He usually doesn't feel anything, but the colorful guy seemed to put an effect on him and he hated it. He just wanted to die and be forgotten at the moment. He continued to sob as Nightmare just fed off of whatever Killer was feeling, giving Killer gentle pats on the back. Guilt, sadness, anger.. He fed off of all of it. Killer felt like he wanted to stay now. He wanted more of this moments where Nightmare would actually care- or rather, seem to care. Killer's sobs eventually died down, and he was now sleeping on Nightmare's shoulder. Nightmare set Killer down properly on his bed and quickly got rid of whatever else Killer was feeling, making sure he was devoid of feelings again.

He honestly started to find many perks with letting Killer see Color from time to time. He could feed off of his emotions, watch him suffer, and basically make him feel worse. He liked the thought, for some reason. But.. he doesn't know why his chest also felt heavy the whole time he comforted Killer. It made him want to hug Killer tighter and apologize. But then again, it's probably just because of the feelings he's been feeding off of him, right?

Oh god, please don't tell him Color also had an effect on him..

Probably not what y'all wanted, but it"s 2 am. I'll probably try to write a better one, so, yEET. GOODNIGHT, MAYBE. Idk I'll probably read random sht but whatever goodnight i guess