Who are you? (Geno x Ink)

HEY GovernmentBee- HERE'S ONE OF YOUR REQUESTS- SORRY IF IT'S NOT IN ORDER OR IF I DON'T FINISH SOME OF THEM-

----

Dream has told Ink that he's been sensing a whole lot of sadness in one certain place. Dream was concerned, mostly because Nightmare could've been feeding off of them while making someone feel worse. Just to be safe, Dream asked (more like begged) Ink to go check on the place. He had a few good points- one was that he didn't want to face his brother yet if he was there, another one was he couldn't access the place, and third is that it could be a trap and they were just trying to specifically lure Dream to the place. Unwillingly, Ink agreed to go check on the area to make sure it isn't a trap and to find what was causing so much sadness.

Ink opened up a portal to an unfamiliar place and he was met with total darkness. He stepped in and closed the portal he made- that's when he noticed a small glowing box in the distance. 'Ah, must be a way out.' Ink thought to himself as he started walking towards the box. As he got closer and closer, he realized it wasn't a way out- but he did notice that it looked.. familiar. Eventually, when he was close to enough, he noticed two other things. A patch of grass and a glitching figure sat in the middle of it. This surely intrigued Ink, so he started picking up his pace.

Ink eventually arrived behind the figure. He finally realized what the big box was- it was a save screen. He looked down at the glitching figure and tilted his head. He figured that it was another Sans, and it looked like they haven't noticed Ink yet. After a while of silence and staying completely still, Ink finally said something. "Wow, it's good you don't have a phobia for the dark. It's like the darkness eats everything up in here!" Ink exclaimed, quickly making the Sans jumped up in surprise and quickly spun their head around and was greeted by the sight of Ink.

The Sans was, to say the least, very surprised at who arrived at their save screen. They haven't seen anyone else in a very long time- and he wasn't sure if he should be overjoyed, or if he should kill himself with worry. Ink stared at the skeleton with a confused look while the Sans just approached him. After a moment of staring at each other, The Sans finally spoke up. "...Are you real?" They asked with a bit of worry in their voice. "Oh! Of course! Uh, you can call me Ink." Ink replied, immediately being friendly. "Oh.. My name's Geno.. Uh, can I just ask, who exactly are you, and how did you get here?" Geno asked, wanting to be sure it wasn't just a hallucination.

Ink blinked a few times before he replied. "Oh- I'm the protector of the AUs, and I got here by opening up a portal," Ink replied, whipping his brush out after. "Here, let me show you!" Ink said before he swiped his brush up in the air, opening up a portal to the Star Sanses base. "See! This is my place, kind of. I technically live here and technically don't since i have to protect AUs and I still stay at my Doodle sphere" Ink explained with a small smile on his face. He closed up the portal and plopped himself down on the patch of grass. Geno just stared at Ink, sighed, and sat back down but made sure to give Ink some space.

As soon as Geno sat down, Ink tried to start a conversation immediately. "So, how have you been? Is anyone else here? Does anyone else visit you?" Ink asked, immediately attacking Geno with questions. "Oh, uh.. I've been.. pretty lonely, actually. The only other person that's here sometimes is Frisk, and no one has visited at all.. You're actually my first guest." Geno replied, a small smile on his face. He actually has a guest, who would've thought? The two continued on their conversation, getting more and more comfortable with each other. Well, mostly Ink since Geno still wasn't giving in to trusting Ink. For all he knew, Ink could just be a hallucination.

After almost a couple of hours of just talking, Ink let out a yawn. "Hey, I better go. Dream must be worried sick already." Ink said before he got up and stretched a bit. "I'm sorry to leave so soon- I'll be back though! I promise." Ink added with a small grin on his face. Geno honestly felt a bit sad, but hey, everyone needs some rest. He also feels naybe a bit drained from all the conversing, so maybe it was best he got some rest too. Ink opened up a portal and waved Goodbye to Geno. Ink stepped in and closed up the portal, Geno just watching.

After a moment of sitting in silence, he let out a tiny squeal. He couldn't wait for his guest to return- he couldn't wait for Ink to return- He-...He already misses Ink..

A/N: i wanna make a pt. 2 for this but, like, it's gonna be yandere-ishhh for Geno- also, if it wasn't obvious, Reaper hasn't discovered Geno or the save screen yet, so yEET-

GovernmentBee- FRIENDO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS- IT MIGHT NOT BE WHAT YOU EXPECTED BUT I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENT ONE IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS- OR A PART 2 BUT WITH YANDERE GENO OR SMTH- OR INK IDK- WHAT DO YOU WANT- just take this for now okay-