You're lucky (Nightmare x Cross)

Requested by XJ_Broken_Angel

I hope you like it ;w;

Cross paced around this kitchen, thinking of how he was going to do this. He took a deep breath in before sat on the counter. He went through everything that he was going to say in his head.

"Okay, Cross, you can do this.." Cross told himself before Chara poked his head into Cross' business.

"Pft, talking to ourselves, hm?" Chara said with a smirk. Cross let out an annoyed groan. "Just shut up, Chara." Cross mumbled before he went through everything again.

'First, you're going to say that you have something to tell him. Next, you say you like him. Next, prepare for rejection. And last... accept the outcome.' Cross thought before letting out a sigh.

"...Your plan sucks. My suggestion- sEDUCE HIM!" Chara said before bursting into laughter. "Chara. No." Cross said as a light purple blush spread across his face.

He decided to do it before Chara somehow convinces him to actually seduce Nightmare, so he left the kitchen and headed to Nightmare's office.

As Cross made his way to Nightmare's office, Chara constantly bugged him, telling him how seduction would work better than some sad cliché confession.

Cross was considering the idea now. I mean, Chara and Frisk were great at flirting.. Maybe he should try seduction..? Nope, nevermind. He changed his mind. He doesn't know how to flirt- He can't flirt for his life.

Cross stood in front of the tall, wide doors before he took a few deep breaths. He gave a couple of hard knocks before he waited. He stood there for a moment before he heard a reply.

"Come in." A dark voice spoke from the other side of the door.

Cross slowly pushed the heavy door open before letting himself in, closing the door after. He took a seat in one of the chairs by Nightmare's table.

"What is it?" Nightmare asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

Cross took another deep breath. "Uh, I have something to tell you." Cross said while he felt his anxiety rise. God, this was a bad idea.

Nightmare let out a sigh. "Is this about your feelings for me?" Nightmare asked, looking away from whatever he was doing and into Cross' eyes. He had an unreadable expression stuck on his face.

Cross realized he couldn't do this- He couldn't handle the possible rejection.. but.. he already started this and Nightmare seemed to know already, so he guessed it was too late.

Cross gave a small nod as his face quickly heated up. "Listen, I know you probably don't return my feelings, bu-" Cross was cut off by a tentacle picking him up.

Cross was beyond confused. He had no idea what was happening. Nightmare set Cross down in front of him, the unreadable expression still on his face.

"Night-" Cross was cut off again, but this time, with a hug. Cross was confused and surprised, but he definitely liked this. He hesitantly hugged Nightmare back before he smiled to himself.

After a moment of complete silence, Nightmare spoke up.

"You're lucky I like you."

A/N: yayy- another request done- I literally have no idea what to do for the other request r ip-