Plushes (Multiship)

A/N: YoO- This is for LordEnvY- uh, take this- please-

also quick note- idk how to write multiship so imma just write how I see ppl write these- okay? good.

ALSO- HA H A- I LIED THIS ISN'T 2000 WORDS- I REALLY TRIED TO MAKE EACH PART BE 2000 WORDS BUT MY MIND CAN"T PASS 1000 AM SORRY-

Also, i don't know if i wrote these characters right so- sob- bear with me-

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Errink

The void remained blank and quiet. A black skeleton was sat in the middle of it. He was currently working on a small plush since he had nothing better to do. His focus and concentration were being completely eaten up by the plush. He was thinking of giving it to someone after- someone special to him- but he was still debating with the thought. As his hands carefully worked on the plushie, someone made a portal into the void, immediately stepping in after. Ink took a quick glance around before immediately spotting Error. The small skeleton lit up and quickly headed over to the glitchy skeleton.

"eRROR! Error! I'm here! How are you?" Ink immediately exclaimed, completely ecstatic for some reason. The glitchy skeleton let out a quiet groan as he scooted away from Ink. He didn't want any company at the moment, especially since he was working on something. "Go away, Ink. Go bother someone else- I'm working on something." Error stated in an annoyed tone- He also couldn't let Ink know what he was making since this was maybe going to be a surprise for him. Ink let out a whine as he crawled closer to Error.

"Come on, Error. Please? I-I do-" Ink was cut off by Error. "Ink, what didn't you understand from what I said? Go. away. now.... please.." Error said, adding the last part after a while. Ink opened his mouth to say something again, but Error quickly shot Ink a glare before he can say anything else. Ink let out a sigh as he walked back to his portal. "I'll... I'll just go spend my time with Dream and Blue then.. I'm pretty sure they'll like my company more than you.." Ink mumbled, clearly not loud enough for Error to hear.

Ink walked into his portal, the portal immediately closing as soon as he left. Error let out a sigh of relief as soon as he heard he portal close, getting right back to work. The plush was far from finishing, and he wanted to get it off of his hands immediately- he was technically making this as a surprise for Ink, and he didn't want Ink to know, so it was a good thing Error got him out. He wanted to finish this as soon as possible so he can give it to maybe Ink as soon as possible.. Well, he was thinking of hanging it in his void but Ink was sort of a higher priority by two points. So maybe Ink was going to win the plush. maybe. so many maybes.

-Time skip-

Error let out a sigh as he wiped a small bead of sweat off of his forehead. He took a moment to stare at the plush he made. It was a little squid plush- He was going to give it to Ink since that choice got another point, so giving it to Ink is higher by three points than hanging it in his void. He thinks Ink would love it, though! He opened up a portal to Dreamtale and immediately spotted Ink with Dream and Blue by the dead tree of feelings.

Error took his time with approaching them and eventually made his way to the three. He put on a small smile on his face as he looked down on Ink. Error opened his mouth to say something, but Ink immediately got up and dragged Blue and Dream to the other side of the tree. Error paused for a moment, processing this. He then realized what was happening. Ink was ignoring him since Error ignored him. Error let out another groan as he walked over to the other side as well.