Death? pt. 2 (Afterdeath)

A/N: I FELT MOTIVATION TAKE OVER ME SO LET'S DO THIS

Today was the day. The day the both of them were supposed to die.

The two were sat in the small patch of grass in the save screen, enjoying their last moments together.

They were going over their memories, talking about what they'd do to find each other in the afterlife, and what they wished they could've done..

Then, it was finally time.

Reaper Pap appeared behind them, a rather depressed look on his face. "Brother.. It's time.." Pap said, looking at the two.

Reaper let out a sigh as he said his goodbyes to Life, to Pap, and to Geno. Who knows if they'll even end up at the same place in the afterlife?

Reaper and Geno shared one last kiss before the scythe came down on them.

Then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..Reaper dusted.

And Geno watched as his lover died, but he didn't.

Tears came rushing down his face as he watched Reaper slowly dust away, the same smile never leaving his face.

"I love you. I'll see you soon.." Reaper managed to say before he became a pile of dust.

Geno stared at the pile, tears still rushing down his face. He started to question everything. What happened? Why did it happen? Why isn't he dead? Thoughts rushed around his head as he started to sob, crying for Reaper to come back.

-Meanwhile-

Reaper was taken over by a bright light before he appeared in an antivoid-like place. He looked behind him and surprisingly foumd wings.

"Pft, didn't think I'd be an angel.." Reaper mumbled to himself.

A huge door sat behind him, a sign in front of it. 'Enter the afterlife'.

Reaper was about to enter, but.. he remembered Geno. He didn't see him dust. So, he assumed that he was coming soon.

He sat by the door and waited.

and waited.

and waited..

...and waited.

But no one came..

-meanwhile again-

Geno was, at this point, trying everything to do anything- ANYTHING- just so he could join Reaper.

He wanted to leave this world and go with Reaper. Besides.. How can he live in a world without him?

He begged Reaper Pap to find a way to take him- He begged Life to just somehow kill him- He begged Frisk to kill him, somehow.

But nothing worked.

He fell back into the patch of grass in the save screen. He felt like he failed Reaper. Why did he ever agree to it? Did Reaper give up his immortality and give it to him? Where is Reaper now...?

Geno was a mess from crying, but the tears ended up coming back again.

Why couldn't he just be with the one he loved?

Geno remembered the first time he met him.. When Reaper confessed and asked him out.. When they had their first kiss.. When they had small, sweet moments...

Now he'll never be able to have those.. and neither can Reaper.

-meanwhile again-

Reaper has been here for who knows how long- He's sure that he's been waiting for a long time.

He was tempted to go through the door. Maybe Geno was there waiting for him already and he just came late?
As much as a part of him denied it, the other side one. He got up, stood in front of the door, and took a deep breath.

"I can't live here either without you.. please be there.."

and with that, Reaper opened the door, and stepped in.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Reaper saw many familiar faces..
But not the face of the one he loved.

And with that, they both realized they made a huge mistake. Now, they'll have to live on without each other.

Hopefully, they'll somehow get through this.. somehow..

A/N: WHOO IDEK ANYMORE KILL ME NOW AHA AHAHAA HAH AHABZHOA