Kidnapped?! (FluffyNight)

A/N: WOW IM NOT FOLLOWING MY OWN RULES- also, I probably did this request wrong, and I'm writing this in a laptop, anditlookssouncomfortabletolookatjusttwolinesoftextsoitmightlookdifferentfromwhatiusuaywrite-thankyou- This also made me ship Dream x Ccino, dammit-

Ccino was at his cafe, serving whoever was there and his cats some drinks and pastries that they offer. He was having a rather normal day- nothing unusual and nothing too boring. It would be just a couple of minutes before Nightmare would be done with his work and come visit him, so he was basically just counting down the seconds left 'till Nightmare arrived.

"Five.. four.. three.. two.. one-" Ccino finished and faced away from the clock, and as if on cue, Nightmare walked in. "Hiya Nightmare!" Ccino exclaimed with a small smile on his face. "How was your day?" Ccino immediately asked before he started preparing a cup of coffee for his partner. "It was pretty.. weird. My brother wouldn't stop following me today." Nightmare replied, taking a seat in front of the counter.

Nightmare was served a cup of coffee not long after before Ccino sat in front of him. "Hm.. So, why was your brother following you?" Ccino asked, directing all his attention to Nightmare. Nightmare let out a sigh before he started explaining their whole thing and why they're technically enemies. Nightmare just continued babbling while Ccino listened in.

What the two weren't aware of was a small skeleton watching from the distance, observing. Dream has been following his brother all day for three main reasons. One, he needed to know his brother's new weaknesses and strenghts. Two, Ink kind of forced him to do it since he had to 'deal' with Error's 'hot month', whatever that meant. And third, Blue also kind of forced him to do it since he was going to Fell's to cook Tacos for him. Usually, either Ink or Blue would do the spying and they wouldn't get caught, but Dream was being obvious for two very bad reasons. One, his aura is a dead giveaway. And two, he keeps falling out of his hiding spots, so yeah.

So far, Dream decided to defend anyone Nightmare terrorizes, and he's saved about more than fourty people today. It was getting late and Dream was about to call it a day, but Nightmare walked into a cafe so now he had to follow him in case he burns down the cafe. Surprisingly, that's not what he did. Instead, as he watched, Nightmare picked whoever was serving the coffee up with his tentacles, took him outside, and teleported away. Dream took a moment to process this but gasped as he thought of what might've happened. Nightmare is probably kidnapping the coffee skeleton for... something! He can't tell right now, but he has to save the coffee skeleton- so he teleported to where ever they went, which was.. Outertale!

Dream teleported to them and instantly took out his bow, aiming at Nightmare who was sitting on top of some rock with the coffee skeleton. Dream shot the arrow, but instead of hitting Nightmare, it hit Ccino instead. Dream yelped and immediately hid behind a bush, peeking his head out to watch. He expected Nightmare to laugh about it but.. Nightmare was actually pretty worried about this coffee skeleton, which confused Dream. It totally contradicted with what he observed today, which was that his brother was evil, apathetic, and way too demanding. He was surprisingly different with this other skeleton.

Dream proceeded to think about this- He was a bit too confused at the moment, so he decided to stop and just call it a day. Maybe that didn't actually happen and he was just seeing things. He's still going to save the coffee skeleton, though!