01.good luck

There was a gust of wind blowing my hair in the way of my sight. I moved my hair out of the way, revealing four people standing across from me. They had no face nor hair, they were just an outline. There was then a ghost-like figure attacking them. I tried to move to help them but my body was numb. They were running, trying to get away from this other figure, and I couldn't do anything to stop it. Then the figure slowly, turned its head to face my direction. It then flew over to me, engulfing me into a pitch-black state.

I woke up in a pool of my sweat. My throat burned with a horrendous feeling. I slowly look down to see that I was in the same guest bed that I fell asleep in. The panic state I was once in slowly left my body. The door to the guest bedroom creaks open, revealing a small pinkish creature with large ears.

"Ms. Greyheart, is there something wrong?" Diddy, my house elf asked with a look of worry on her face.

"Diddy, call me (Y/N), and yes just a dream." The house-elf slowly slipped into the guest room and sat at the end of the bed.

"Can I tell you a secret, Ms-(Y/N)," Diddy answered almost screaming with joy with the look in her eyes.

"Anytime Diddy." The house-elf then stood on the bed and walked closer to me. When she was beside me, she sat down and looked at me with her light brown eye, which was rare for a house elf.

"I was cleaning your mothers' room, I saw your Hogwarts letter." I gasped. I never thought that my dream school would want me to attend. I knew everything there was to know about Hogwarts, many said it was crazy but I felt like it was my home even if I have never been.

A loud crash was heard from downstairs, making me and the house-elf jump.

"Oh my." Diddy and I both rushed out of the guest room, taking two steps at a time. Running into the kitchen. There stood in the middle of the kitchen were two kids, a boy, and a girl, surrounded by shards of broken china. In there, hands were chunks of lemon cake. The two looked over at the door with fear in their eyes.

"Oden, Sage, what in Merlin's name did you do," I asked rushing over to help clean up, Diddy close behind. The twins froze at the sound of their real name, not their nickname. My older brother, Noah, came rushing in, running into the door frame in the process. Noah let go of a breath and smiled at me.

"They found grandma's lemon cake," I told him picking up Sage in one hand and Oden in the other.

"Can't blame them." Noah walked into the kitchen and tried to grab the broom, but Diddy got there first. She gave him and look and he let her take the broom.

"Where mum and dad." Noah came and sat on the table on the right side of the kitchen.

"Had to go out this morning, they will be back soon." I walk across the room and hand the twins to Noah. They gladly climbed up to him, Noah laughing so hard he might fall off the table.

There was a burst of what sounded like dust comes from the common room. A second later two adults come into the kitchen, the light hitting their wedding bands perfectly. They look over the room when their eyes landed on me. Both their faces lit up like a light bulb. I thought for a moment before I remembered, the letter.

"Noah, are you ready for this year at Hogwarts." My father asked, not taking his eyes off me.

"As always, why." Noah was trying to get Sage and Oden's stop climbing him, I giggled at the sight.

"Well, you won't be the only Greyheart at Hogwarts anymore." My mother says, pulling out a letter with a yellowish color to it. I ran to my mother and took the letter from her hands. I pulled the seal open of the envelope open, taking the letter I have been waiting for my whole life. I started dancing around the kitchen. The twins soon joined me in the dancing. Anyone walking by would have thought we were going crazy, and to be honest my family gets just a little crazier every day.

After a few hours of sitting around with my family, I went up to the guest room and sat on my bed. I was running my finger over the word on the front of the envelope. I turned it upside down. A small piece of parchment fell out. My head turned to the side a little. Noah didn't get this. I picked up the parchment and read over the words,

Good Luck, (Y/N) Greyheart.

'Good luck with what?' I sat on my bed for a little bit thinking about what it meant. 'They must mean grades.'

Oh, I was so wrong...

First chapter done!

First chapter done!

I really hope you like this story so far.

I will be making 8 books to the series, I am making 7th year into 2 books.

I'm going to try really hard to do the best I can to make the story the best I can.

Most of the HarryxReader will happen later because they are very young now but there will be hints and inside stuff that you may want to know so I would keep reading in order but that all you boo.

Ok, like I said I hope you like the Greyheart series, Love y'all!💓