14.those five have a weird bond

Hannah laid across my bed, Hermione sat at her desk and I sat on the window bench.

"Are eyebrows considered facial hair?" I turned to look at Hannah, Hermione did the same.

"What," Hermione face turned into a deep face. I sat on the bench, was it?

"I don't know is it." Hannah turned over on the bed, now on her back. Hermione now sat in the chair facing us, not saying a word.

"Well someone else has to wonder about these things." Hannah face was now in a very raw manner.

"Well, we could ask." Hannah jumped up at my words, almost at the door in seconds. She looked back at me and Hermione.

"Well are you two coming or not." Hermione and I looked at each other, what have we got our self into. We slowly stand up from our places in the room. Hannah went running out the door, half way down the hallway.

We enter the common room, Hannah on the top of her toes. There on one of the love seats sat a boy who looked to be in first year. He had a deep copper colored hair that looked like it hadn't been brushed in years. He looked to be reading a book.

"(Y/N), ask him." I turned to look at Hannah.

"Why me."

"Your idea." I rolled my eyes and starting walking up to the young boy. I heard Hannah and Hermione footsteps behind me.

I stopped in front of the boy, I made a light tap noise to grab his attention. He slowly looked up from the pages of his book. His misty grey eyes looked right into mine. He face was a little round but his body had very little muscle. His face quickly became red.

"Hi, sorry to stop your reading but me and my friends have a question." He looked behind me, most likely looking at Hermione and Hannah. He quickly nodded his head telling me to ask the question.

"Do you think eyebrows are facial hair." He looked at me for a little bit longer. He then opened his mouth, but I didn't expect what he said.

"Anyone who says noting impossible has never tried to staple jello to a tree." I turned my head at the small boys comment. He boy quickly stood up and ran up the stairs.

"He not very smart, is he," Hermione said with a sound of pure confusion. I turned around and looked at both girls. The both looked at me and then back at the stairs, the one the boy wnet running up.

OK, how about someone else." I quickly nodded my head with Hermione. The blue eyed girl quickly stared looking for someone else to ask.

"Hey Oliver." There sat at one of the many desk Oliver Wood, the quidditch captain. He had many quidditch play laid out on the table and he looked very tried with black bags under his eyes.

"What do you what Saint." Hannah pulled out the chair across from the older boy. I stood beside the table looking over the many plays on the table. Growing up with my dad, he taught me how to make a play that will work. Many of Oliver's positioning was off.

"Saint I thought you were smart, so don't ask me dumb questions." Oliver's scottish voice broke my observation. Hannah flew out of the chair, her face very red. Hermione rolled her eyes and followed close behind her.

"Move the beater's." Oliver looked over at me, with a look of angry on his face.

"Oh and why s that, Greyheart." I pointed to the layout on the table.

"If you put them here you block the area better." Before Oliver could say another word, I followed to were Hannah and Hermione went.

Hannah sat near the fireplace and Hermione on the love seat right beside.

"Why does no one else care about this question." Hermione rubbed the girls shoulder. I slowly walked to sit beside her.

"We care," Hermione said in a calm voice. The room was then filled with the sound of footsteps. I followed the noise, a patch of red hair and a patch of black hair came down the stairs.

"Harry, Ron can we ask you a question." Hermione voice cause the to boys to jump, almost falling down the stairs. After then regain composure, the said yes.

"Are eyebrows facial hair?" Harry the looked down at the ground in wonder.

" I just asked myself that question a few days ago." Ron had shocked to say the least.

I looked at everyone face, pure wonder.

I felt a feeling of perfect serenity and a wonderful bliss. I laughed at how close we were, even if we hardly knew one another.

"I promise for the rest of my life to find to answer to this very serious question." Everyone looked up at my word. The said the same thing, we then broke into a fit of giggles.

"Those five have a weird bond."

HI!

I'm sooooo sorry that this chapter is the worst thing ever, like really sorry. It's really late and I just wanted to write something for y'all. This is actually crap but I hope you can at least try and enjoy.

love y'all.