24.the many problems we faced

The rest of the day went by very slowly, I felt like it would never end. We all agree to sneak out around midnight, when everyone was asleep.

Hermione, Hannah, and I all sat in our shared dorm, listening to Lavender Browns talk about the boys at Hogwarts.

"-And Wyatt Blackwood, he has a thing for you
(Y/N)," she said, sitting on her bed, brushing her curls. I tried to put a name to a face but had no luck.

"I might sound rude but, who is Wyatt Blackwood?" I asked. Lavender almost died laughing at my words.

"Oh, poor boy, you don't even know who he is," she said, turning off the light and going under the sheets.

About a half and hour had past, all the girls in the dorm were fast asleep. Hermione, Hannah and I slowly left the room, walking down to the common room. Ron and Harry stood in the center, talking about something.

"How long are they going to take, maybe we should leave without them," Ron said. Harry tried getting him to stop but It was no use.

"Oh please, you couldn't make it back to the room without us," I said, causing Ron the turn around at lighting speed. His eyes were wide and his face gave off a light pink.

"Oh, Hullo?," Ron said, but it sounded more like a question. I smiled at the boy to show that I wasn't mad, I found this more funny then they knew.

"Everyone ready." We all nodded our head, all turning to leave the common room.

Neville then threw himself up from a large red chair. He had light blue pajamas on with little figures on them. We all stopped in our step, surprised he was still awake.

"I will not let you go out and break rule again, you will loss Gryffindor more house points-" The boy then looked at his hands. "-I'll fight you," He said, balling his hands up and putting them in front of himself. Hermione very easily pulled out her wand and cast spell on Neville, causing him to freeze and hit the ground. Hannah, Hermione and I carried on with the journey, not worried because we knew would be fine in a matter of time. 

"Those three can be really scary," I heard Ron's voice try to whisper to Harry. I heard a small laugh irrupt and I let a small smile come to my face.

Once we reach the room again, we all stood outside the door. We all looked at one other, asked were we ready. After we all gave the ok, Hannah opened the door. There was a light hum of some sort of music. The three headed dog, Fluffy, laid peacefully on the ground, asleep.

"Crap," I said, someone's been here.

"What," Harry asked, hurrying to my side.

"Someone already been here." Harry froze and stood there for a second before he looked at me. Fluffy laid down on the trap door. His body looked like it had no desire to move.

"We have to move his paw," Harry said. Ron slightly backed away from all of us, Hannah grabbed his arm and pulled him back. We all slowly walked over to Fluffy's paw. Hermione and Ron stood on one side, Hannah, Harry and I on the other. I laid my hand lightly on the dogs paw. It had the feeling of crust underneath my finger tips. The feeling of the dogs fur sent a shiver run up my spine, causing me to straighten up slightly. We all began to push and pull the paw, revealing the old trap door.

Hermione bent down and opened up the lid of the door. It was a straight dark drop. There was no light, only a fall to whatever was at the bottom.

"Must I say Hermione, not the best time to wear a skirt," I said, trying to not only comfort them, but comfort me. Hermione said noting at my words, only looked down the hole.