18.light reading

Hannah sat at the old wooden seat, the ink sinking into the side of her arm. Hermione was behind many different book. We were waiting for Ron and Harry to finally get to the library.

"Do I have to pass school," Hannah said, her bags forming under her eyes. Hermione shot up from her seat, the chair lightly shacking.

"Of course you have to pass, you won't have a job if you don't." Hannah banged her head on the wooden table.

"I could be a dog, don't need to pass for that." Hermione roller her eyes, walking back to her stack of books.

"(Y/N), can you come with me to get a book." I nodded my head, standing up from the old light colored chair. Hannah lazily stood up from her seat, almost hitting the ground.

"What kind of book do you need," I asked.

"About that potion we made in class." Hannah seemed to have a moment, stopping in the middle of walking. I turned around to look at the blonde girl. She then jumped up at the thought.

"The Gunes potion." I shook my head at the girl, walking to were the potion book would most likely be, Hannah lightly walking behind me. We stopped at a large bookshelf.

"Do I have to look," Hannah asked, her eyes not leaving the large bookshelf.

"Yes, I'm not leaving you in first year." The girl rolled her eyes and started searching.

After a few minutes of searching, Hannah still hadn't found the book.

"Here it is." Beside me Hannah started pulling on a book. The book was stuck within the shelf, Hannah using all her arm strength to pull it out.

Hannah finally got the book out, her arm and book going behind her head. There was a loud smack noise. A patch of pale blonde hair went flying black, holding his face. Hannah's hand flew up to her mouth, her body stuck in shock. Malfoy usually pale skin had a light hint of red across it.

"Watch what you're doing there Saint. My father won't be happy about this." Draco face had a look of pure madness, his face still holding the red outline of the book.

"Maybe I knocked some sense into, Malfoy." At those words, Hannah walked very gracefully back to the seat Hermione held. I looked back over at Draco, his face looked lost.

"What are you looking at." I raised my shoulders and walked back over to Hermione and Hannah.

"He is just a prick," Hannah said, her blue eyes held a look of rage. The library door flew open, Harry and Ron walking in a very 'stick up there butt' manner. Hermione roller her eyes, going back over to the shelf's.

"I knew I heard that name somewhere. I read it when I was doing some light reading." Hermione came back with a book that's was as large as her, all most dropping it a few times.

"Light reading?" Ron looked down at the book as Hermione threw it on to the large table. Hermione sent a glare at Ron. Hermione opened the book, almost perfectly in the middle. She started reading threw the pages, whispering.

"Nicolas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosophers Stone." Ron and Harry both look at he girl, begin in a state of begun lost.

"The philosopher's what." I grabbed the book from Hermione and kept reading threw.

"So he is six hundred and sixty-fifth birthday because of the stone." Hermione nodded her head.

"-And he is the only said person to have this stone." I nodded my head this time.

"That's probably what that dog is hiding, the stone." I looked up at Hannah, she was good at putting things together.

"Wait are you saying that the thing Hagrid picked up from Vault 713 was this stone." Hannah told Harry everything she though she knew on the subject at hand.

"So there is a stone that makes gold and keeps you from dying. Snaps would definitely want that, have you seen his wrinkles," Hannah said, Ron quickly agreeing with her.

After a few hours of homework and Harry and Ron leaving hours before, Hannah, Hermione and I started grabbing our books. Draco came flying around the corner, also at a run.

"Didn't think you were still here, Saint, " Draco said after slowing down.

"You should be happy to be in the same room as me for so long." Draco said something inhuman under his breath, Hannah rolling her eyes and leaving the library. Hermione and I followed the girl, leaving a very upset Draco. Hermione still struggled to carry the large book, saying it could help with homework.

"It's a good book for light reading."

Hi!

So i know that I said i was going to do GeorgexHannah but i felt like i would have more fun with DracoxHannah so i changed it. There wasn't to much to change so we are fine. I actually wrote this chapter sitting next to Hannah irl sooo yeah. Anyway hope you enjoy the story so far.

love y'all