27.until next year

I walked down to the red train, I had just dropped my cart off and was about to be in the in the marvelous Hogwarts Express, leaving for home. No matter what any student said, the hard part was never, the exams or the people, it was leaving the place that brought hope to light and a smile to your face.

There was suddenly a arm thrown around my shoulder, making me come out of my thoughts. Noah stood there, the never leaving smile laid on his face.

"Be ready sis, Sage and Oden will be here next year, there won't be any peace and quiet," Noah said.

"Noah, if you haven't heard, I didn't get a lot of peace and quiet this year." Noah face fell for a second, the smile slowly returning.

"You scared me sis ask the twins, I couldn't go into the hospital wing cause I couldn't see you laying in the white bed and not understand that you got hurt. You're my little sister and don't tell everyone in the family but no matter what happens, the Greyheart family to me would be noting without you, you will always be my favorite," Noah now looked like he was going to cry.

"What about mom, she birthed you," Noah shook his head.

"Ok maybe mom my favorite but not cause she birthed me, cause she birthed you." I felt a single hot tear run down my face. I threw his arm off my shoulder and held on to Noah, he was my lifeline.

"I love you so much Noah, please don't forget that." Noah's arm soon wrapped around my back, him bringing warmth to my body.

"I love you (Y/N), more then you understand," Noah said into my hair.

"(Y/N)!" I slowly let go of Noah, him nodding his head and left to find he twin and Lee.

I turned around to see Naya and Wren running full speed to me.

"Naya! Wren!" Both girl slowly stopped in front of me.

"Wren and I wanted to come and say goodbye to you and the others, we found them a little bit ago," Naya said, playing with one of her dark curls.

"Also I wanted to say thanks, no one even knew how much you and your friends were going through yet you still helped me in anyway you could. I'm glad I get to say that (Y/N) Greyheart is my friend," Wren finally finished, her eyes glasses over.

"Merlin everyone wants me to cry today apparently," I said, laughing through the few tears that ran down my face. Both the girls laughed, them pulling me into a group hug.

After saying goodbye to Wren and Naya, I finally found my friends.

"Bye Hagrid," Hannah said, she was trying to give Hagrid a big hug but she looked so small beside him.

Hermione and Ron stood at the slide door of the red train, Hannah running over to them.

"I'll see you next year Hagrid," I came up behind the giant and hugged him.

Hagrid gave me a hug and told me he may visit my family over the summer, which gave me a large smile.

I was walking over to Hannah, Hermione and Ron.

"You ready to see your parents Hannah," Ron asked.

"I would if they stopped begin so weird, they even been acting weird to Hermione parents." Hannah threw her head back.

"Well I'm fine with seeing my family again, and if your parents let you, you are welcome at the Greyheart residence," I said, opening my arms wide. Everyone smiled and Ron and I spoke about the summer.

"So are you actually going to come with Noah this summer since we are friends," Ron said, the smirk on his face.

"I can't help it that I thought you would hate me," I said laughing.

Harry finally walked over to us.

"It's strange going home, isn't Harry?" Hermione asked.

"I'm not going home, not really," Harry said.

"See you next year Hogwarts," I said.

OMG we are almost done with the first book. I'm going to be doing a few bonus chapters sooooo yeah also hopefully i will be getting to second book out soon 💞💕💓

xoxo ~abby