17.eternity

Dumbledore later informed us about what the mirror meant, your hearts deepest desire. Harry visited the mirror a lot, he would stay out late every night and every night I would sit in the common room waiting. Dumbledore told him to stop seeing the mirror and I was grateful that I could finally go to sleep when I want to again.

Today everyone who went home for break returns today, Hermione returns. Hannah and I sat on the bench waiting for the scarlet red train to arrive. Hannah had a small basket full with all the presents from everyone. Hannah's was bouncing at the speed of light.

"Hannah, you good." Hannah nodded her head, keeping her eyes and the train tracks ahead. Just then there I loud sounds of almost a rumble filled the mountain surrounded the castle. The scarlet train came down the tracks, many kids hung there heads out the windows. Hannah searched all the faces.

"Hannah, do you really Hermione going to stick her head out the window." Hannah nodded her head, but stop eyes wide. I followed her gaze.

There sat Hermione, half her body almost out the window waving at us like a mad man. Was this really Hermione? The train finally stopped, all the students came rushing down. The kid from the common room the other night was begin pushed by what looked like a first year over our way. He stumbled right in front of me, his eyes staying on my shoes.

"Hello?" The kids head shot up at the sound of my voice.

"Wyatt" was all the kid said. The boys pale skin became a dark shade of red. Then a dark skinned girl came bouncing over.

"I'm sorry about him, he is a little shy." Before I could say anything to the girl I was tackled to the ground, my face was cover in a brown fizzy mess. I heard a set of footsteps walk away.

"I missed you guys like crazy," Hermione said. She finally slowly sat up. She had a bright smile on her face, her eyes looked like tears could overflow. I shared the same smiles as Hermione and Hannah.

"We missed you too," I said.

"Here." Hannah handed the basket the Hermione. The first thing she pulled out was the jumper Mrs. Weasley made. She quickly laid it back in the basket. She then pulled out three bracelets. Both looked hand made. There were made out of a think black thread, two big black knot to hold at the other beads in place. She then hand us one of the bracelets, keeping one for herself.

I look down at the bracelet in my hand, It hand white beads shaped like hearts. Each while bead had a black letter on it. The beads on my bracelet spelled out the word Eternity. I looked at the other to girls. Hermione then turned her bracelet around, Eternity. Hannah turned here around as well, Eternity. I look at the two girls then back down at my bracelet. I turned mine around, the same as the other girls did.

"We will be best friends for eternity, this is just a little reminder." I felled tears flood my eyes at Hermione sweet words. I quickly put the bracelet on to my wrist. I smiled at both girl.

"You two and the boys make Hogwarts truly fell like home." Both girls smiled at me. Hannah then grabbed our shoulders, beginning us into a group hug.

"There you three are." We all break from the hug to see Ron and Harry running down the platform towards us. I quickly looked around to see that everyone left the platform.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," Hermione said standing up from the ground, Hannah and I doing the same.

"It's fine, oh yeah and Welcome back Hermione." Hermione nodded her head as a thank you. We the all started up back to the castle. I slowly walked behind the four friends. I looked up from the ground.

All I could she was the back of all my friends head and the large building of Hogwarts.

Eternity

Hi!

So I wrote two chapter yesterday and one of them was pre written and I have this huge urge to write a lot more today.

I'm really happy with this chapter. I really do love all five of them as friends but I really to love the group of girls. I going to try and really have more HarryxReader moments but I think the build up would be better.

Also as I'm writing this author note this book has 499 reads and I can't stop laughing at that number for some reason
Anyway i hope you enjoy the story

love y'all