16.the mirror of erised

For awhile we were on the hunt for a man named Nicolas Flamel and noting could be found of this man. Hermione had told Harry to try the restricted section of the library but that seem impossible. Now here Hannah and I sat in the common room waiting for Harry to get back.

"I hope nobody see's him," I said.

"(Y/N), he is wearing a cloak that makes sure no one can see him. He will be fine." I nodded my head at Hannah's words. Just in that moment came Harry, flying into the room the cloak barely hanging on to his small body. He stood in the center of the loveseat circle, watching Hannah and I with wide eyes.

"I'm going to go get Ron and you three are coming with me." Harry then took off from the center of the room and raced up the stairs to him and Ron's shared room. Hannah face showed that she was ready for the adventure. The was a loud groan from the staircase, signaling Ron's presents. Harry quickly grabbed my wrist and began to pull us all under the cloak.

We walked down many odd hallways until we arrived at a room. The room held only a mirror, well and many cobwebs. There were piles of dust in every square inch of the room. The mirror on the other hand look gold and clean. The glass was a-little dirty and there was only one crack across the corner of the mirror. Harry quickly ran up to the mirror with a large smile plastered across his face.

"Look it's them, my-" Harry was cut off by Ron.

"Bloody hell, it's me and i'm shaken hands with Dumbledore. I've won the house cup." Ron now shared the same smile Harry once had on his face. Ron the look over his shoulder at Hannah.

"Well go on, try it." Hannah walked up to the spot Ron was once standing in.

"I see me running to someone, I look really happy. I'm hugging some man, he has long curly hair." Hannah stood, dumbfound at the man she was seeing. I then put my head on her shoulder, looking in to the mirror for myself. There was no man nor Dumbledore.

There sat a medium size room. The room had furniture, none of it matching.There were many people sitting on the floor. I saw a boy who looked much like Noah throwing a little kid in the air. There sat a girl laying on the floor playing with a pillow, Hannah. There was a brunette with her hair pulled into a bun sitting on the blue couch with a book forgotten in her lap, Hermione. Two men were throwing candy at the other trying to catch it in here mouth, Harry and Ron. There came a girl with blonde wavy hair came in with a lemon cake, Sage. A boy sat laughing at the two men throwing candy at one another, Oden. Everyone seem so happy, like there was a different world just for them. Then something caught my eye, there was a women sitting on the couch. Her (black,brown,blonde.etc.) hair layer neatly on her head. She had a look of pure bliss, watching every stupid thing somebody did.

"You really don't see them do you." Harry voice brought me back to reality, but not forget the mirror.
We all looked at one another, wonder what he meant.

"What it this anyway," I asked. We all looked back to the mirror. I looked up to see that there were three word beautifully engraved into the gold lining of the mirror.

Mirror of Erised

Hi!

sorry for the short chapter
i really just wanted to get this chapter done cause these last two chapters gave me really bad writers block
i hope to get back on track soon and really get back into the story

500 READS 500 READS I REPEAT 500 READS! YALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM WITH THIS AND YALL I FELL SOOO BLESSED AND THANK YALL FOR ACTUALLY READING MY STORY AND REALLY ENJOYING IT. 💗💗

i have a lot of really good ideas for this story and i really hope that i can pull them together in a way you can enjoy
i also am going to try and pre write so if i do have a time where i have writers block i can still give y'all update cause i feel really bad when i don't update y'all anyway i should probably stop talking but i do have a pretty important question

What would you all like to see in this story and do you have any ideas for a love interest for some of the characters?

ok anyway i hope you enjoy this story so far

love y'all