22.professor white

The next morning I woke up with a start. It was Wednesday and there was a large buzz going around the school that the Astronomy professor, Ms. Sinistar, has left. She was a nice lady but was a little off about all her stars.

"I wonder who the new professor is," Hannah said as we walked down the hall to the Astronomy Tower.

"Hopefully she actually knows her stars," I said, Hermione nodding her head. She made up many names for star that we couldn't find in the books.

There at the door stood and women. She was average   height and looked young. The rumors says she in her early 30's but she looks much younger. She had longer curly blonde hair that reach mid back. She had doe eyes that were the color of the sky and had pink lips at held a large smile. Her cheek had a light dust of red on them. She was gorgeous to say the least. One thing caught my eye, her necklace. There were three stars around the neck piece. A moon hung from the necklace with a blue stone handing from one of the stars. I fell like I've seen that somewhere.

"Lovely morning, don't you think," The women spoke once we got to the door. We all smiled at her.

"May I try and guess your names," She asked giving us a small smirk. We all nodded our head.

"Harry Potter, easy," she said pointing to Harry. Harry didn't look surprise, everyone knew him.

"Weasley, Ron maybe," she said looking at Ron. Ron face got red.

"Granger, Hermione I believe," she said, the brunette looking at her in shock.

"(Y/N) Greyheart, prettier in person I must say," she said pointing to me, her smile had a little mischief in it. If I was prettier in person she had to know what I look like, how.

"You must be Saint, Hannah," she said looking at Hannah. Her eyes held Hannah's for a second before she looked back at all of us for awhile to long.

"I've always be good at guessing games," she said, she must have seen our faces. She opened her arm, telling us to enter her class. We did as told and enter the classroom. We went at sat at the pillows we always sat at.

"I was tried, but that surly woke me up," Ron said, his eyes still wide. We all agreed, how did she do that?

After a minute she closed the door and entered the room.

"I'm Professor White, your new Astronomy professor," she said, opening her arms wide.

She went through class talking about some of the rare stars. This time we all could find the stars name in the textbook.

"I want everyone to write a one page paper on the star, Rigel, that will be the star we talk about next Wednesday," she said, opening the door so we could all leave the room. Hermione, Hannah, Ron, and Harry were at the door and I was closely behind them. My bag fell off my shoulder, the journal Snaps gave me cane out onto the floor. I hadn't had anytime to read it with everything going on.

I was about to pick it up when another hand did. I look up to see Professor White holding the book out for me. I stand up and took it form her hand. She gave me a nice smile. I look at the door to see my friends must have already left. I was about to leave when I turned around and looked at Professor White.

"May I ask you a question," I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Where did you get that necklace from." She looked down at the necklace, letting her finger play with it.

"A star," she said looking at me, her eyes a little glossy. I nodded my head, not ready to push for answers

"Where you get the journal from," she asked me pointing to the one in my hands.

"A snake," I said, hoping she wouldn't catch on. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Good answer." I smiled at her and walked to the door fame.

"(Y/N)?" I tuned around and looked at her.

"Tell your friends that I normal don't have favorites, but you five are," I smiled at her.

"I will, Professor White."

Hi!

Wow, two chapter in one day, I have something wrong with me. This chapter is very important and will need to be kept in mind. I really exited for this plot line and I hope y'all like it took

love y'all ❤️