04.harry, hermione, and hannah

A boy was standing in the doorway, he looked scared to talk.

"Can I sit here, everywhere else is full." I smiled and nodded my head. He had raven hair and bright green eyes. He was wearing round glasses and had a light red dust over his check. He slowly walked in to the compartment. He sat beside Ron and looked like he want to hide.

"I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley."

"Oh yes, I'm (Y/N) Greyheart."

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter." Ron almost lost his brain it looked like.

"Harry Potter? Do you have the, um, the -" Ron was trying to use his hands to talk for him.

"The scar." Ron quickly nodded his head. Harry pulled his bangs out of the way. There a little off center was a lighting bolt scar. He boy had a proud smile on his face, he must know about everything.

"It suits you well" I said making both boys look at me. Harry moved his face to the side a little, nodding his head to thank me.

"Anything from the trolley dear's." A older women stood with a cart of every magical candy there was.

"Thanks, I'm good." Ron held up a bag of what looked like some kind of sandwich in a bag, he had a embarrassed look on his face.

"We'll take the lot." Harry pulled out a handful of coins from his pocketed. I smiled at the boy, he was begin so kind to two people he just meet. The lady face smiled and took the money, leaving us with a colorful supply of candy.

A few minutes later, me and Ron where explaining all the weird and crazy types of candy to Harry.

"Chocolate frogs?" Harry said in a whisper. He opened the blue and gold pack and his eyes grew three times the size. I giggled at the look on his face. The dark brown frog soon jumped out of the package and on to the window. The frog then leaps out the window that was only ajar.

"Rotten luck, they only got one good jump in them." Ron looked back at his package's of candy in his lap. I looked back over to the raven haired boy. He was watching the package still.

"You ok there Harry?" The boy slowly lifted a card from the box. My eyes light up.

"Who did you get." Harry looked back over to me then back to the card.

"Dumbledore." Ron had a proud look on his face.

"I got six of them." I laughed at the read headed boy.

"My dad got me a signed one." The boy looked at me with utter shock on his face. I was still laughing.

"Wait, he's gone." Harry was flipping the card every other way, trying to find the man that was no longer there.

"Well he is a busy man Harry." Harry looked at me but then nodded his head.

"Oh, my brother taught me a spell the turn my rat yellow, what to see." Harry nodded his head faster then a bolt of lighting. Ron pulled out his wand and cleared his throat. He open his mouth to speak but was stopped when the door to the compartment open. There in the doorway stood two girls.

One girl had long bushy brown hair and had very beautiful brown eyes. She was already in her robes and had her back straight. She had a expression that I couldn't read. Behind her was a another girl but she had shoulder length blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Her checks her fairly red but she wore a bright smile; her hair was straight. The two girl looked around the compartment.

"Has anyone seen a toad, a boy named Neville lost his." The bushy haired girls eye landed on Ron, who still had his wand in his hand.

"Oh, are you doing magic, well go on then." Ron then cleared his throat once more.

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow." The rat didn't change at all, it just hid in the empty box in Ron's lap.

"Are you sure that was a real spell, well it's not very good is it." The bushy hair girl step into the compartment door, the blonde hair girl following behind her. The bushy haired girl then sat beside me, across from Harry, the other girl sat beside me on the other side.

"I've only tried a few myself but they all have worked." The girl then points her hand and Harry's glasses. Harry jumped back a little.

"Oculus Reparo." Harry glasses the fixed them self. Harry then became speechless, so did Ron.

"I'm Hermione Granger." The bushy hair girl gave a quick smile and looked to the girl on the other side of me.

"I'm Hannah Saint."The girl faces got a little bit more red after everyone started looking at her. Hermione then brought her eyes back to Harry.

"Your Harry Potter." The girl had a look of wonder in her eyes, like a look of hope but not the same as the man from the wand shop. She then looked at me.

"And you're a Greyheart, right?"

"The one and only (Y/N) Greyheart." Both girls gave me and warm smile, which made me feel very warm inside. Both the girls were very pretty and they made me feel a little odd about my self, but when they smiled I felt very welcomed.

"And who might you be." The bushy haired girl looked Ron up and down.

"Ron,Ron Weasley." Ron had so much candy in his mouth it started falling out.

"Pleasure." You could tell the girl did not like him.

"I should really get changed, could I come to you two's compartment." Both girls looked at each other then nodded there heads.

"Of course." Hannah the stood up and opened the door.

"You two should probably get changed as well." Hermione the stood and followed Hannah out. I quickly grab my robes and followed them too. Once I was out, Hermione turned back into the compartment.

"You have a bit of dirt, just there." She pointed to a spot on the side of her nose. She then turned and started walking.

I never thought those girls would become my best friends

Hi!

I really hoped you liked this chapter. This is other chapter that was kind of boring but when they get the Hogwarts is where all the fun begins.

Hannah is actually my bets friend in real life but I wanted to but her in the book so (Y/N), Hermione, and Hannah are going to become some of the best friends in the story. Also Hannah will be going on the quest with everyone else so she will be around a lot.

I am really working hard to make this story as best as I can but this is my first work so I will be kind of bad and I sorry for that. I really do hope the ones who stay around enjoy the story.

love y'all🧡