08.the professor who is a cat

I felt a bolt of sunlight hit my face. I then felt a body fall on top of me. I shuffled under the body.

"She's up, I felt movement." Hannah's voice rang through the room. then felt the body get off me. I slowly sat up in my bed. I let my feet fall to the cold dark oak floor.

"We need to get ready, breakfast." I nodded me head, think about how good food sounds right now. I finally opened my eyes. I was a little off not waking up in the guest room of the manor. I let my feet push my body up from the soft bed. I waked over to my trunk and pulled out a set of robes. I then grab my tie and walk into the bathroom.

After changing I walked out of the bathroom, meeting Lavender Brown about to knock.

"Oh my Merlin, you're (Y/N) Greyheart, I didn't know you slept here." I turned my head a little did she forget that this is the first year girls dorm. I gave her my smile I always give when thing like this happened. She then did a very forced giggle and skipped into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Hannah and Hermione, who was waiting at the door.

"Ready?" I looked an Hannah

"The real question, are you." She a sarcastic thinking face. Hermione smiled and walked out the door. We walked down stairs. We got to the portrait hole.

"(Y/N)." I turned around at the sound of my name. It was the twins and Lee. I smiled, where's Noah. They must have read my mind because the soon answered my question.

"Your brother get ready, we just wantsd to tell you that if Noah ever hurts you, we are on your side." I smiled at the three boys.

"Thank you, that's really sweet."

"Well, better get to breakfast." I turned around and walked out behind Hermione and Hannah. I didn't say anything, just kept walking.

After breakfast we had our first class of the year. All of us shared our first class,Transfiguration. We walked down the hall, stopping at the door. I pulled out my book for the class, the other's doing the same. We then walked into the class room. I looked around the room, where was the professor. All there was were a few long desk, a desk for the professor, and a cat. We all slowly walked into the room. I then stopped, it hit me. Professor McGonagall is a animagus, a cat animagus. I then waked up to the cat, both girl gave me a wondering look.

"Morning Professor." I sat at one of the seats in the middle. The cat then jumped off the desk and turned into the Transfiguration professor. He said a light smile on her face.

"Why Ms. Greyheart you are the first person to see through my trick." McGonagall nodded her head at me. I gave a huge smile back, finally something I did Noah didn't. Hermione and Hannah then sat at the desk in front of me.

"I would except the Ravenclaw's to be my first students, ten point to Gyffindor for putting school first." Hermione jumped a little in her seat. There was then a loud thump at the back of the room. There stood one girl, the one girl from Ravenclaw that got sorted. She gave a very shy wave.

"Why hello Ms. Hopkins." The girl smiled, walking to a seat in the back.

"You can sit with me." The girl looked shocked at my words.

"Really?" I nodded my head and smiled warmly at her. She slowly walked up to the desk I sat at and put her book's down.

"I'm (Y/N) Greyheart." The girl gave me a slight smile.

"I'm Haley Hopkins." The girl then sat down at looked at the two girl in front of us.

"Hannah Saint, nice to meet you." The girl smile got a little big bigger.

"Hermione Granger, what a pleasure." The girl slowly starting smiling more. There was then a mass of students who ran into the room.

We sat there in class, how where they two minutes late for there first class. I looked at the seart behind me, still empty. Professor then walked over to her desk and turned back to a cat. The door to the room the bust open. There stood Harry and Ron. I felt myself face palm.

"Good thing the professor isn't her yet, she would have our head." Harry then looked at me. I was drawing mt head across my neck, trying to warn them. Harry gave me a puzzled look. The cat then jumped off the table, becoming our professor again.

"Wicked, can you turn to a dog to" Ron looked at her in aw.

"No, but maybe I could turn you two to a pocket watch then maybe one of you would be on time." Ron face drop at the comment.

"Where sorry professor, we got lost." Harry looked up and the women's stern face.

"Well perhaps a map will help, I hope you don't need one to find your seats. Both boys looked down at the ground. The slowly walked to there seat and looked up at me. Harry then looked me in the eyes.

"I didn't think our professor would be a cat."

Hi!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I started a little bit on the story line. Next chapter is where the good stuff begins. I really hope this chapter wasn't boring. Also sorry I need to get back on my posting schedule. I really don't have to much more to say but I do hope you enjoyed this story so far. Please vote and comment any suggest.

Also maybe suggest who Haley love interest should be.

love y'all🧡