Un•One

"What do you say Lana?" The teacher's soft and gentle voice echoed through the thick silence hanging in the classroom.

"He was the most beautiful angel and yet couldn't contain his greed and envy when he saw how Adam and Eve were in love" I said and she chuckled, nodding her head along with a smile.

"That's how I wanted you all to answer this question. Bluntly just like you did Lana. Very good!" She exclaimed and I scowled. I didn't like to be treated like a child or let's get the fact straight, I did not like to be treated like a dog.

Saying that I was a good girl or that I did very good enraged me quickly and with all my willpowers, I would refrain myself from attacking you violently.

My mother had been the only who ever calmed me down but it was once where I nearly tear my brother's arm out of him because he was harassing me non-stop about feeling itchy in his private anatomy.

Did I want to know why he felt itchy? No.
With the ton of girls he slept with, I figured out it was like some kind of pest that he caught.

"Lana, be a dear and open the door please. The bell is abou-" She was cut off by the piercing sound of the bell. I rolled my eyes and took my bag, practically running away, no I'm too lazy. I was roaming around and groaning.
I stopped instantly when I saw two policemen walking towards me.

I suddenly felt alarmed and started to think of all the bad things I did since the beginning of this year. Yes, I didn't do some homework and may have stolen a Snickers in the grocery shop downtown but I did not do anything that attracted the attention of police officers.

"Miss Crimson?" One of the man asked, his voice gruff and deep.

"That's me, what's going on?" I asked when they both pulled on my hands towards the conference room of the principal.

I felt agitated because I was dragged towards a small room while touching my hands, I was very, very aghast when strangers touched me.

And no one was replying when I asked for an explanation about that confusing situation.

As we entered the room, I already felt a presence of somebody in it. A boy was sitting in the floor, his shoulder slouched and lazily glanced at me, shamelessly checking me out.

I looked down at my clothes and snorted, I was wearing that horrid school uniform which was baggy and way too large on me.

I raised an eyebrow at his appearance. He looked like one of those emo wannabes you find on the road taking random pictures of them, widening their small eyes at the camera and applying a ton of kajal around their eyes but he did not wear any make up. His eyes was a dark shade of brown, soft and melting. His full red lips framed his almost pale face. His hoodie was hiding his hair away from my vision and his hands were clasped together while he sat down, on the itching carpeted floor.

"Why are you here?" He asked bluntly and straightened his back when he saw the two officers next to me.

"I could ask you the same question" I retorted curiously and frowned when he continued to stare at me.

It was disturbing. My brain started to feel foggy and my eyes watered slightly at the prickling sensation in them.

"You are like me?" He asked curiously and stood up smoothly, brushing his palms on the back of his pants.

I stared back and did not look back. It was irritating me that he continued to stare back like a complete creep he was. I did not know why or how or when but he did something to me that changed everything. Was it witchcraft? I don't know.