Chapter 1

Happy reading!

SPACE ACADEMY:

A sports car entered in Space, a beautiful young girl came out of the car. Everybody were busy ogling at her, but she didn't give a damn.

                                                                 Her look

Her look

She went inside the campus and went to the principal's office to complete the formalities. She came out and started exploring the place. She went to the library and was amazed at its interior. She moved towards the canteen.

At Canteen:

Fab 5 were busy finding a 'bakra' for their new plan, except one boy who was sitting there, in deep thought. He was brought to reality by his friend.
"Aur, kiske khayalon main gum hai, Hume bhi tou bta, tum bhi gum, main bhi gum, hum sab gum.", he said dramatically. " Chup kar Cabir", the boy said and went out from there.
The girl entered the canteen and what she saw made her blood boil.
Fab 4 were telling a girl to do a dare or else they'll throw eggs on her.
The girl went towards Fab4 and jerked Mukti who was holding the other girl.
Fab3 were shocked at her behaviour and thought that who is she to interfere in Fab5's business? But Cabir smiled inwardly.

Mukti came forward and said to the girl, "Bitch, how dare you mess with us, we are the Fab5, don't you know? Are you challenging us? Huh!", and pushed her a little.
The girl said," If you want it this way, let's have it this way, OK so challenge accepted, what do you think you are, huh bullying around people, showing your richness."
"OK then if not her(pointing towards the fresher), then you will complete her dare!", said Alya, another member of Fab5. " Ok, so the dare is that you have to kiss a boy on his lips, present in the canteen, right now!"
The girl's eyes widened listening to the dare but soon composed herself. Before she could say something, she heard a voice from behind, "How dare you mess with Fab5?"

The girl turned around and the boy's eyes widened. He whispered to himself,"Nandini!", but put up a brave facade. Nandini's anger knew no bounds and said" Now who are you Mr?", "Manik, Manik Malhotra!" ,he said with his famous smirk. "Mr.Malhotra I am not interested in talking to you, and what do you think bullying people around is a good deed or something? Huh!", " Hello Miss whatever you are!Stay out of it!", said Manik. She suddenly went towards the fresher who was crying and consoled her."Listen, nothing happened na, acha tell me what is your name?", said Nandini.
Manik smiled at this scene and Fab3 except Cabir rolled their eyes.
"I am Navya Naveli from Patna, and you?", she said. I am Nandini Mal...sorry Murthy", she said and smiled. " Hello if you are done with the Bharat milap then care to complete the dare?", said Mukti with a smirk. Nandini went towards Manik and placed her lips on his. Manik was shocked to the core, his eyes widened. Nandini moved back and smirked, "See, I completed your dare, now what?", said Nandini. " You Bitch, how did you kiss him, huh!", said Alya out of anger, while Cabir and Dhruv tried to calm her down. "You said only, kiss a boy on the lips, and so I did, he is a boy, handsome bhi hai, aur abhi canteen main bhi khada hai, aur tum logon ne specify toh nahi Kia that ke kis ko kiss krna hai, did you?", Nandini said and moved out of the canteen with Navya.
Here Manik was standing in shock along with everyone in the canteen, as no one had the guts to go against 'The Fab5', and here this girl kissed, The Manik Malhotra. Manik went out of the canteen, not before passing a glare to Fab4.
He went to the Head Trustees' cabin and barged inside." How come she is here today, you said she is going to join the next week, say something na Mom", said Manik. "Chill Manik! Woh, she said that she wanted to join today only so I just called her, after all it's our college and she can join anytime she wants to!", said Nyonika, Manik's Mom. Suddenly, their was a knock at the door, and Nandini came into view. She went towards Nyonika and hugged her and said, " Mom,I missed you, you know what aapke bete ne phir se apne gang ke saath doosron ko bully krna shuru kar dia hai, mere kehne ke baad bhi!", and told Nyo about the dare and glared at Manik who gave her a sheepish smile."Manikkk, I told you no ragging in the college anymore aur Maine fab5 ko bhi samjhaya tha na!", Nyo said, in anger. "Mom, woh hum kisi ko bully nahi kar the the, but you know na woh Mukti aur Cabir ko kuch na kuch krna zaroori hota hai", said Manik. "I'll call Fab4 by my own, this has gone overboard, mazak masti tak theek tha par this is too much", said Nyonika. Soon Fab4 came inside Nyonika's cabin, and found Nandini sitting on the couch, smirking at them. Fab4 except Cabir, glared at her in return. "Fab5 I warned you many times not to rag people like that, and this dare is just too much! Once more if you do the same I will have to take some very serious action against you, I have been saving you guys because you are Manik's friends but this will be your last chance. You all are dismissed!", said Nyonika in an authoritative tone. Fab4 left from there and started searching for Manik as he was not present in Nyonika's cabin. Here, Manik came out of the washroom in the cabin and sighed, only to find Nandini glaring at him. Nyonika smiled looking at them and went outside for rounds around the college, giving them there much needed space. Once Nyonika went out, Manik came to Nandini with his cute puppy face and a sorry pout. Nandini suppressed her smile and put a fake angry face and turned the other side. "Jaan, it is not my fault woh fab4 ko kabhi koi kuch kehta hai toh you know main control nahi kr skta and mjhe tou pta hi nhi tha k woh log yeh sab plan kr the h wrna main unko rok leta, Baby please forgive me", he said holding his ears. Nandini smiled looking at him and pulled his hands down from his ears, Manik also smiled looking at her, and latched his lips with hers, to which she smiled. They broke the kiss feeling out of breath, but his lips didn't leave her skin and he started kissing her neck, and gave a bite there, while she moaned his name." Man..Mannuu.... Not now, we are in college, baby", she said composing herself. He smiled and pecked her lips, "Oh shit! Fab4 will be looking for me, I forgot, baby I will have to go, bye", he said once again pecking her lips to which she smiled. They both moved out to their respective destinations.