Chapter 8

*Not Proofread*

Next Morning:
Malhotra Mansion:

Nandini was tapping her foot on the porch ground trying to act patiently. Suddenly, she hears footsteps approaching her, and she turns around. She was going to burst but......
Manik Malhotra has his charm. He looked sinfully hot in his attire. He comes to her and winks at her, "Hello sexy lady!"

And her anger goes down the drain as she feels weak on her knees.

Nandini mentally slapped herself for getting lost in him and then wondering why and how does ge still have the power to make her go weak in the knees. But her thought process came to a halt when she saw his smirk.

Ah! The infamous smirk.

Well! Another facepalm moment for Nandini. She cleared her throat and turned around. Manik looped his hands around her waist and smooched her cheeks which turned pink as the reaction. "Good morning love!", he says. She turns around in his arms and sighs, "Good morning Mr. Malhotra! Don't you think you should be at office right now. Now, now. The boss being late is not a good thing, you see, employees like me will get more clumsy!", she says putting her hands around his neck. He smiles at her sarcastic reply and doesn't retort.

Malhotra Empire:

Nandini enters the office and the receptionist greets her, while the others fake smile. Nandini very well knows the reason behind their fake smiles, of course Manik Malhotra. Everyone at the office envies her because she is the PA of Manik and travels around with him plus he favours her a lot.
    A few minutes later Manik enters the building with a poker face. It is actually their daily ritual that Nandini will enter the building first, and then Manik.

Manik's Cabin:

"Elle send Ms. Murthy in my cabin right now, with my coffee."ordered Manik.
A few minutes later, Nandini enters the cabin with Manik's coffee. Manik grabs her wrist and she falls on his lap. Nandini sighs and brushes his hair with her hands while Manik snuggles in.
After some time, Manik starts working, with Nandini still in his lap, as Manik did not let her work.
Suddenly, Nandini started smiling, but soon enough the smiling turned into hysteric laughs.
Manik frowned but he knew that Nandini is such a chatterbox that she will eventually tell him herself.

"You know what Manik just now i remembered something.", said Nandini, a big grin still plastered onto her face.
"No, i did not!", said Manik in a monotone, still doing his work as it was a normal scenario for him.

She pouted, which he pecked instantly and of course Manik will remain Manik ge turned the peck into a full-blown kiss. She smacked him and moved away from him.

"Just now, i was remembering how we actually met and how you made me work tons, to not letting me work even! This is called evolution from the MMMM to RBMM, as Cabir calls it!"
Nandini points out.

"What is this MMMM and RBMM. Huh?! And what does Cabir have to do with it. I think nowadays you are spending too much time with Cabir and he is rubbing off on you."questioned a confused Manik.

Nandini bit her tongue at her absent-mindedness.

"Actually, MMMM means Monster Monkey Manik Malhotra aaaaand RBMM means ummmm..."

"Ummm......what Nandini, i am sure Cabir would have given this name, huh!? C'mon now out with it!"

"Woooh........actuaallyyy...RBMM means Romantic Baba Manik Malhotra!", she says fearing his reaction. As usual he frowned and muttered 'Cabiiirrr' under his breath. She made a mental note to tell Cabir to be careful of MMMM.

"Arre see it is so late na, now i gotta go. I have loads of work, unlike you! So bye!", says Nandini quickly rushing out before Manik could even utter a word. He smiled at her cuteness and went back to his work.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Night:
MaNan entered the mansion together and sprawled themselves on the couch in the living room.

Their maid Mary came with glasses of water for the both of them and told them that dinner will be served in some time so that they freshen up.
Both Manik and Nandini were so tired by the end of the day that they just nodded and moved to their room to freshen up for dinner.

Once both of them were changed into nightwears, they made their way downstairs, while Nandini stifled a yawn. Manik still managed to smile at her cuteness, despite his tiredness.
Although it was all a part of their routine to go to office, but maybe due to the recent events, they were tired to no extent.

Both of them shared a light conversation about their day at college. Soon, both were off to bed and sleeping soundfully, of course cuddling to each other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finallyy an update!
Woohooo!

Sorry for making you guys wait for so long.

Follow my instagram id: @a_cuppa_tea

XOXO.