Chapter 3

Here goes the next chapter!

*Not Proofread!*

The Next Morning:

Nandini woke up to find the cutest little baby. Her baby Manik, sleeping on his stomach with his one arm holding her waist. She stared at him for what seemed like ages, and pecked his forehead. The alarm rang and he stirred in his sleep, making a pout. She pecked his pout and turned off the alarm.
"Mani, come on wake up, it is time for college!", she said. " Jaan let me sleep na! It is so early in the morning, he said turning towards her and nuzzling in her neck. "No, you wake up now! No arguments! I am going to take a shower, okay and when I come back you have to be awake", she said like a mother, and got up from the bed wearing his shirt and hissed. He got up from the bed and asked in a concerned tone," Are you fine?"
"I am fine!", she replied. He picked her up in bridal style and went inside the washroom, and put her on the slab and went to prepare a hot water bath for her. He came back and pecked her forehead and then claimed her lips with his for a passionate kiss. He picked her up still in the kiss, and made her stand in the bathtub. Breaking the kiss, he said," Jaan take a shower until then I'll tell kaka to prepare breakfast, OK!", and went out of the washroom. She smiled thinking about his concern.

After, a shower, she changed her clothes, and came outside to found her drool-worthy husband setting up his hair, looking handsome as hell."Like what you see,Mrs.Malhotra?", he said breaking her trance, smirking. "If your husband is so handsome, so why not?", she said smirking. He came towards her tugged her towards himself. " Mhmm...impressive progress Mrs. Malhotra! ", he spoke huskily in her ear and kissed it. She gasped and pushed him," Mr. Malhotra I will show you my progress later, but right now we need to go, let's go for breakfast", she spoke going out of the room.

They completed their breakfast with the necessary pecks and kisses. They moved towards their car. Nandini bade goodbye to Manik saying,"See you soon, Mani, drive carefully." Manik caught her wrist and said,"Jaan, why don't you come with me?" He said pouting. Nandini pecked his pout and said,"And what will you tell everyone, that is am your?","Ugh, why can't I tell everyone, you know you are irresistible and staying away from you is so hard." "Aww..bye! Miss me!", she said and drove off in her car. He stood there ruffling his hair and drove off after her just to be sure that she reached properly.

Space Academy:

A BMW entered the campus, followed by a Mercedes. Nandini came out of the BMW and smirked looking at the boy's ogling at her, but threw a glare to the girls as they were ogling at her Manik who came out from his Mercedes with his famous smirk. Both of them went to the canteen, well individually. Nandini went inside and found a girl talking on the phone whose back was towards her, the girl cut the call and was enveloped in a hug by Nandini who said, " Navuu, I missed you soo much!", the latter laughed and hugged her back saying,"Aww.. I missed you too Nandu! "Yes,the girl was none other than Navya Kapoor, Nandini's bff.
"Hello, leave her, only I have the right to hug her like that!", said a male voice, Nandini turned back and threw a glare at him and said," Cabirrr, shut up, she is my bff first then she is your girlfriend, ok!", she whispered to Cabir saying,"Don't forget main menu setting karwayi thi tum dono ki, OK!",Cabir gave her a sheepish look and embraced Navya. "Wow, you forgot your sole brother, just wow!", said Manik to Navya, and hugged her.
MukLya came towards Navya and threw a glare at Nandini and exchanged pleasantries with Navya.
" Guys, you know Nandini na, she is my sis cum bff!", said Navya.MukLya nodded. "We know her! She is the new attention seeker in college, no Mukti", said Alya. Manik clenched his jaw and was going to say something but before him, Nandini spoke," Obviously i will be an attention seeker, no cause logon ko nazar uss hi pe jati hai jo unn ko acha lage, you know aise hi logon per attention nhi dete log!",she said with a sarcastic smile and went out of the canteen. Cabir was trying hard to suppress his laughter, while Manik was gawking at the direction in which she left, and left behind her.Alya saw Manik gawking at Nandini and fumed in anger saying,"Navya kaisi dost hai tumhari, she doesn't even talk normally." Navya spoke,"Alya, this time you were wrong, you picked up a fight and I know my friend she doesn't pick a fight unnecessarily, OK!", and went away with Cabir.
Manik went behind Nandini and pulled her in an empty classroom, and fused his lips with hers. His hand went to her waist and pulled her closer, while her hands went back to his hair. They both broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen when Manik spoke,"I am sorry, I apologize on behalf of her, I know you would've felt bad, I am sorry!", he said pecking her lips."Mani... You don't need to apologize to me, I didn't feel bad, I know they don't like me but I will impress them somehow, ok!", said Nandini.

The door banged open.
"Mrs. Nandini Malhotra, you promised something."

How was it?

Who do you think will be there?

Next update may be around Sunday or Tuesday, if I cut short some time from my schedule. Until next time!

Love ya!