Chapter 9

The following week:

Manik had to go to Malhotra HQ, London, due to some issues occured. He was not able to come back until a week, which made Nandini upset and moody. She used to lash out on the employees, who although were faking being brave but were praying for their safety from the Mini-Monster. All were surprised as well to see a calm and composed Nandini losing her calm every now and then. Although the couple had been distanced quite a few times and it was not the first time Manik was away, but Nandini was upset.
'Maybe due to the lack of time we spend with each other, and plus nowadays i only get a chance to sleep with him at night and don't even get proper time with him during the day', she thought.

Manik returned after a week late night to witness a pale Nandini sleepong with frowns on her face. He kissed her face and removed the frown-lines from her forehead. Then, he freshened up and took her in his arms to sleep, but Nandini woke up due to the weight dipping in the bed. She sat up and looked up at him as if he is a dream. She flung herself in his arms and hid her face in the crook of his neck, while he rubbed her back to calm her down. He knew that she might get little emotional sonetimes and he, himself was aware of the fact that they did not get enough time to spend with each other due to the work load. Manik took her in his embrace and lulled her to sleep. Listening his voice, Nandini dozed off into a peaceful sleep, and Manik watching her got the peace he needed, and dozed off too.

Morning:
6 A.M:

Malhotra Mansion:

The couple was peacefully sleeping without a care in the world, until the ringing of a phone disturbs Nandini's sleep. She groans and takes the phone in her hand to shut the caller.
She picks up the phone and mutters sleepily, "What is the problem now, nobody can let me sleep peacefully, huh?!"

"Excuse me! Who is this? Aur yeh Manik ke phone pe tum kya kar rhi ho? Waise awaz to Nandini jaisi lag rhi hai! Hellllooooo........will you speak up tum ho kaun?", exclaimed a shrill voice from the phone which instantly jerked Nandini who was dozing off. Due to the jerk, Manik too wake up muttering, " Let me sleep baby, kitne time baad peacefully soya tha aur tum bhi so jao, chup chap!"

"Umm........ kaun hai yeh? Aur kyu tang kar rhe ho subah subah, log so rhe hote hai! Agar tmhare paas koi kaam nahi hai to doosron ko tang krne ki jagah mandir ja kar pooja kro"
She spoke venting out her frustration of lack of sleep on the person, and ended the call.

On the other hand, the person who seems to be Alya was shocked to hear a feminine voice from Manik's phone. She never expected Manik to be with a girl and moreover calling her 'BABY'. She was upset as she thought that she has a chance with him. Yes, she heard him muttering in sleep and thought to discuss it with him at college.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini woke up two hours later, and snuggled to Manik laying beside her. Wait, Manik? Is she hallucinating or is Manik really at home? She poked his chest to which he stirred in sleep and opened his eyes, speaking in a husky morning tone, " Good mornin' love!"

"OMG! Manik Malhotra at home that too at what? 8 in the morning? Now that's a surprise! A really shocking one though." Nandini had her eyes wide open and was making hand movements at the mention of 8 in the morning and stressing on the words.
"No good morning, nothing? All you see is that i am at home today, huh? You know how the past week was for me, na? It was too tiring, yaar. I just wanna have a good sleep and here you are over-reacting on me being at home. I got a leave in ages!"Manik complained in a babyish tone.
"Aww baby, i was just surprised that you will ever be sleeping till late, you basically get up at 6 in the morning, that's it, okay? Now, let's get up and get freshened. Or let's take a shower together, what say?", spoke Nandini in a husky way, tracing her lips on his jawline.
"Mrs. Malhotra are you trying to seduce me? And if you are, let me tell you, you have succeeded in doing so, effortlessly! And yes, who would miss out on having a shower together with a beautiful wife", he winked and placed his lips on hers, sucking the life out of them.

*Explicit scenes ahead*

Before she could comprehend anything, she was crushed between his hard chest and the soft matress as he hovered over her. He left her lips, leaving her breathless, but started trailing kisses down south to her chest and tummy.
"Why do you have clothes on?", asked Manik in a stern voice. "Mani i did not know you were going to come yesterday night or else i would have stripped off beforehand, and also i love the way you show your harshness and your need for me by ripping out the clothes from me.", Nandini spoke with a voice laced with desire and need. Manik stripped her off her clothes and continued his kisses. Nandini flipped the position so she hovered on top of him. She gave a trail of kisses on his bare chest and stomach. He removed her bra and threw it at a side, and groped one of her boobs in his hand, and started sucking on the other one, while Nandini gripped his hair to guide him. After getting satisfied by her boobs, Manik removed her panty, and added three fingers simultaneously inside of her, to which she screamed due to the sudden invasion but the scream turned into a moan due to the pleasure. Manik continued kissing her body while moving his fingers in and out of her while all she did was to arch her back at the movement of his expert fingers inside of her, and tugging the roots of his black hair. Soon, she moaned at a high pitch indicating her release. She layed her head at his chest while he rubbed her hair.
"I want to ride you today!", pleaded a bold Nandini. Manik knew that due to the past week, she craved him more and she needed him as much as he did, but he knew it would hurt her the most. "But, Jaaan....", he trailed off as she quickly removed his boxers and positioned herself on top of him, and moaned to her loudest at the contact and how easily he slipped through her folds going deeper inside of her. He got her answer as he also knew that Nandini was stubborn. So he spoke nothing, but grabbed her ass and moved his hips so as to penetrate deeper inside of her.
"Ahhh.....Manik faster.... harder..pleaaaaaseee.....aahhh...OMG" Due to the movements, she was thrilled and herself started thrusting herself on top of him, taking him deeper and deeper, everytime hitting her at the right spot. He buckled his hips and both moved in a rythm unknown to them to explore each others' bodies deeply, just how their souls were connected their bodies were too. Manik took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it to calm himself and to stop himself from flipping her on the bed and making hard love to her. A few minutes later, Nandini started thrusting on top of him vigorously to get her release. Manik grabbed her ass and moved his hips so as to get a release for the both of them. Both of them closed their eyes as the pleasure hit the both of them and he released inside of her while she too had her release. He gathered her in his arms, still being inside of her and stroked her arms gently. He wanted to come out of her, but she stopped him.
"Manik.....please don't i want to feel you completely. I feel complete when you make love to me, i feel complete having you inside of me, and please don't argue with me on this!", pleaded Nandini and latched her lips with him stopping him from speaking anything further.

Nandini could not get enough of him and started sucking his lips and again started to thrust him inside of her. He tried to stop her, but she spoke, "Manik i know you also need me, so stop hiding from me."
Manik flipped their position and kept her legs on his shoulders to gain mire access to her body. He thrusted inside of her hard and fast. His groabs accompanied by his moans, "Aaahhh.....Manik faaasterrr. I think i am cumminnng.... ahhh, Mani faster, harder, show me the monster..ahh!",moaned Nandini. Her moans woke up the monster, and he thrusted deeper and released his seeds inside of her. Calming themselves down, they snuggled in each other to welcome sleep once again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1500+ words..

Too much hotness?!🔥🔥

How was the love-making scene. Upto the mark?👅😉

How was the chapter though?

Target: 160 votes

My stories will be having slow updates as due to my hectic schedule.

XOXO,

                         RN