Chapter 4

"Mrs. Nandini Malhotra, you promised something"

***********************************************************************

"Abhi, tum!", said Manik." I am not talking to both of you, and Mrs.Malhotra, you had promised me that you'll come!", said Abhi."I am sorry Bhai, umm woh na office main urgent kaam aa gaya tha!", she said sheepishly. "Oh, I know your urgent work!", he said grinning, and hugged Manik."Cutie, next time se jo promise karo usse poora zaroori karna, OK!", said Abhi side hugging Nandini." Waise, I know kya 'urgent' kaam hoga tum dono ko", he said air-quoting the word 'urgent'. Listening to him, Nandini blushed while Manik said,"Agar tujhe pata tha kitnaa urgent kaam hai humein you itni over acting kyun kar raha tha, haan!", he said to Abhi and winked at Nandini.
Nandini smacked their hands and ran out of the room, blushing. Both of them laughed and started going towards their jam room.

Fab5 Jam Room:

Fab4 were sitting there talking, when Alya said,"Guys, Manik kahan hai? Canteen ke baad pta nhi kahan gaya", she said glancing at the door. Before Cabir could defend Manik, he came inside, "Guys sorry, late hogaya woh Abhi milgaya tha you USS se baat kar raha tha!", said Manik and Mukti's eyes glistened listening his name.
They practiced for an hour. " Manik, chal na club chalte hai, kitna time hua party nahi kari!", said Mukti. Before Manik could deny, she came up with her puppy face and said,"You tou na sirf apne kaam main lage rehte ho"
Manik felt guilty for lying to his Fab5 but it was the need of the time. He agreed for the party. "So, guys 9 pm at disc, ok! I maybe a little late I have some work, sorry!"and rushes out of the room before anybody could question him.

Manik called Nandini and asked her to meet him in the parking. Fab4 also dispersed. Nandini comes to the parking and upon finding nobody else around, hugs Manik. He hugs her back and pecks her forehead. Manik tells Nandini about the party arranged by Fab4, Nandini being an understanding wife, tells him about her visit to her parents.

Murthy Mansion:

Nandini reaches her old abode abd reunites with her parents. She tells them about her college and friends.

Abhi comes back home and both the bro-sis duo spend a gala time together.
Navya calls Abhi and invites him and Nandini to the Fab5 party.
Abhi agrees for the party.

Club:

Fab4 reaches there and is waiting for Manik. Manik reaches the club and goes inside. He spots Fab4 on the bar and goes to them. Reaching to his friends, he receives a Thwak on his back. He yelps and looks behind to find the evil twins MukBir grinning.
The complaint session of Fab4 starts where they start ranting that Manik is just too workaholic.

Fortunately, at that time Navya comes there and unknowingly saved Manik. Everybody greets her and they decide to leave the topic.
Navya tells Fab5 about inviting Nandini and Abhi. Manik shows that he is using his phone but actually was happy. Alya was fuming in anger, and Mukti was also happy listening about Abhi's arrival but kept a straight face. But when she heard Nandini's name she got angry because she thought that Nandini is Abhi's girlfriend.

Nandini and Abhi reach the club and go inside hand in hand. They spot the others and go towards them. Manik was bowled by her beauty yet again. She was looking hot and beautiful at the same time, Alya also saw this, while Nandini blushed at his intense gaze. Nandini and Navya greeted each other while Cabir hugged Nandini which surprised the others. He gave a what look to them and said, "Umm... We should actually start all over again, no Nandini! Ebough of all this enmity."
The others had formal hi-hellos while Nandini was blushing with Manik's gaze on her. Cabir nudged Manik and whispered,"If you're done eye- raping your wife shall we make this a real party?" Manik gave Cabir a glare and ordered drinks for everyone and mocktails for NavNi which again cane as a surprise for everyone. Mukti asked, "Manik how do you know? She may drink, no!"To which both Abhi and Manik said,"No" in unison. "Umm.... I mean she is Navya's friend and I just guessed it!", said Manik.
"Cheers everyone, come on!", intervened Cabir. They all cheered while the loud music bursted through the speakers. The DJ suddenly played a slow number and CaVya went for a dance. Abhi asked Mukti to which she happily agreed. Alya was going to ask Manik but he asked Nandini and they went for their dance. Having no choice, Dhruv and Alya danced together.
MaNan were dancing extremely close to each other. Manik pulled Nandini by her waist and she put her left hand on his shoulder and put her right hand in his left hand. Both swayed to the music. Manik twirled her around and back hugged her and apoke in her ear huskily,"Jaan you know you look so hot that I want to take you down right here, right now", and dropped kisses on her neck.
"Man..Manik, not now we are with your friends!", said Nandini stammering due to their proximity while Manik continued nuzzling in her neck.

MaNan slipped out from the dance floor to the washroom.
Manik pinned her to the wall and latched his lips with her, to which she responded equally. He broke the kiss and started dropping kisses on her neck. He moved his hand down to her lower part and inside her panty, he inserted a finger inside her to which she moaned. She put her lips on his and pulled him by his collar, deepening the kiss. Due to lack of breath, they broke the kiss and jouned their foreheads, normalizing their ragged breathing.

While outside, Mukti and Abhi talked about their lives where she got to know that Nandini is his sister and breathed a sugh of relief.

She suddenly said,"Reminding of which, where are Manik and Nandini, they were dancing, right?"

***********************************

*Not Proofread*

Sorry for the delay!
Network Problem!

PRECAP: Somebody from Fab5 spots MaNan together!

Target: 65 votes

How was the part altogether?

Feedback!

Love you!