Chapter 7

Dhruv took Alya to her house, while she was crying badly and cursing herself to think bad about Nandini.

She told Dhruv," You know, i thought Nandini is just another bimbo and i was always jealous of her, but today she proved me wrong. She proved that not everybody is the same. She is a pure soul and i think i should apologize to her for my earlier behaviour!"
Dhruv agreed with Alya and said,"Alya  you should not judge a person only by looking at them once, because you never know, if you are wrong!", he kissed her forehead, side-hugged her for assurance and left the house.

****************************
Next Day:

Everyone resumed college. Fab4 was tensed about Alya, thinking that she will be upset about the happenings.

Jam Room:
Cabir, Manik and Mukti were sitting thinking about the incident which took place the day before. Suddenly, the door burst open and came a smiling Alya followed by an amused Dhruv.

"What happened guys, what are you thinking 'bout?", said Alya looking at the others. Everybody there stood with their mouths hung open, because Alya never forgets stuff easily.

The next bomb was dropped on them by her statement.
"Guys, i have decided that i will apologize to Nandini for all that has happened till now, it was all a mistake. After all, it was our mistake in the first place."

Cabir came forward and put the backside of his palm on her face and said,"Dhruv, tum chhodne gaye the na kal raat iss ko? Yaar kahin kisi baba ke paas tou nahi gye the, humari make up kit ko kiya hua! Hey my God, yeh tou ek raat main hi Nandini ki mala jabne lagi hai. Ya phir Nandini ne tou koi kala jaadu nhi krwadiya?", making a horrified face, still checking what happened to Alya.

Alya smacked Cabir, while Mukti said," Waise Alya tmhe sach main kuch ho tou nahi gaya, i mean tm aur Nandini se dosti? It is hard to believe!"
"Ab jab woh maan gyi hai tou tujhe kia problem hai Mukti?"
All this while Manik was doing a happy dance in mind, thinking that now his friends are slowly accepting Nandini.

Cabir noticed Manik's smiling face and went to him and whispered,"Manik ab tu tou smile krna band kr warna sab logon ko sach main lage ga ke kisi ne kala jadoo kar diya hai hum sab pe, because Monster Manik aur smile ka door door tak koi waasta nhi hai."
Manik punched him, while Cabir made an 'O' face."Mujhe lgta hai tujhe mere haathon se marne ka shok hai!",said Manik raising his hand to punch him again. The other 3 laughed at them.
****************************
Canteen:

Nandini was sitting alone and was doing some work,as Navya had a lecture to attend.

Fab5 made their presence in the canteen while Nandini was so engrossed in her work that she didn't gauge the presence of another person.
"Nandini!", she heard somebody call her. She looked up to find Alya standing with a smile on her face. Nandini frowned thinking about what made Alya smile like that. "Yes?", she replied after a few seconds still having a frown. Alya took her by surprise and hugged her saying," I am sorry Nandini. I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you or anybody but i said a lot of hurtful things to you, which i know i shouldn't have but i want to apologize for my behaviour. I hope you forgive me for whatever i did." She said pulling away from the hug. "Ooh-kay! Actually, you don't even need to say sorry, cause i've already forgiven you for whatever you did. Maybe it was just a reflex action as nobody dared to stop 'The Fab5' for anything so there's no need to say sorry to me but you should maybe apologize to the girl you bullied that day."said Nandini still surprised by the change of events and looked over to Manik who had a proud smile on his face.
Alya forwarded her hand and said,"Friends?" Nandini shook her hand and Alya pulled her for a hug.

Soon they were seated on a table where the girls were gossiping among themselves. Yes! Mukti too. She also accepted her mistake and apologized to Nandini and instantly became friends.
The boys were talking about business and stuff. Navya came by and saw them sitting together and her jaw dropped seeing them chatting like long lost besties. Cabir came up beside her to support her as it looked like she was going to faint. "Madhubala, don't you think i am rubbing off a little too much on you and plus your own drama is just too much, no!", he said earning a glare from her. Cabir explained the whole scenario and Navya joined the girls to chatter along. Manik was lost in Nandini watching her laugh with a twinkle in her eyes. His admiring session was broken by 'a person who was soon going to be murdered if he didn't keep shut'. Obviously, our brave and courageous Cabir who had the guts to tease Manik in every situation, be it serious or just a normal day event. "Manik, mujhe kya lagta hai na ke tujhe apna naam badal lena chahiye! From Manik Malhotra to Majnu Malhotra kyun ke jaise tu apni 'Laila' ko dekh raha hai na usse mujhe na Laila Majnu, Romeo Juliet etcetra yaad aagya. Tmhare paas bohat si choices bhi hain!", he whispered in his ear to which Manik punched him playfully. "Aur mujhe lagta hai tera naam kuch der main badalne wala hai., agar tu chup nahi betha tou.You know from Cabir Dhawan to Late Cabir Dhawan. What say? Huh!" Cabir made a horrified face and shut up.

5 seconds later:
"Arrey Mahila Mandal aapki meeting samaapt hui, kripya iss bechare bhook ke maare insaan par daya kijiye aur chaliye chal ke lunch kijiye", announced Cabir while Manik muttered, 'yeh kabhi nahi sudhrega'
All the girls turned towards him and Mukti said, " Abey oye bhukkad what was that? Abhi 10 minute pehle hi tu ne 2 sandwiches khaye the woh kahan gye?"
"Arey yeh hi tou talent hai mera khana digest krne ka!", Cabir stated proudly.

Dhruv said, " Oh iss hi liye tu adha ghanta washroom main rehta hai. Digestion complete krta hai na wahan."
Everybody laughed while Cabir made a bad face and said, " Beizzati, sab ke saamne beizzati iss ka badla tou tujhe zaroor mile ga. Chun chun ke badla loon ga!"
"Kyun tu koi mosquito repellent hai ke chun chun ke badla le ga?", said Dhruv. Everybody roared with laughter and Cabir chased Dhruv.
This way their day ended on a happy note!

*********************************
*Not Proofread!*

Hello everyone! I know i am giving you all really slow updates but my life has been really busy and still it is not sorted out so i thought of giving you guys a long update for the compensation.

I have read all your comments but was not able to reply.

Do comment and vote!

Hope you guys liked the update!

How did you guys find Cabir's jokes?

Target:200 votes

No precap.

❤️Love you all❤️

MaNan FF: His Secret Possessionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें