Chapter 12

Nandini got dressed up in the evening for the party they were supposed to go to.

Nandini's look

Looking as sexy as ever, she informed Manik about her departure to which he replied positively.

Entering the venue for the engagement, she looked around to see many eyes on her. She found a few familiar faces around and smiled at them. Just then she felt arms wrapped around her exposed waist. She heard a husky voice in her ear, whispering,
"Wanna be my date, beautiful?"

"For sure, handsome!", She too replied in the same way as Manik did.

They went off to the stage to wish the couple, Anshuman and Roshni.
The boys had a bro-hug when suddenly they were broken apart by listening to the girls squealing after seeing each other after a long time.
Manik and Anshuman shared a look and then turned towards the ladies to find them gossiping with one another. Once again giving them a weird look, Anshuman continued,
"Bro, you made it! I never thought you guys would, seeing you both are the busiest amongst us."

"Don't say like that! It's just that there is a lot of responsibility upon the both of us. We don't even get time for each other nowadays,", sighing sadly he turned towards Nandini who was laughing along with Roshni while the boys admired them.

After the ring ceremony, everyone was having drinks while our MaNan were in each other's arms. Knowing it was a private party, they didn't need to hide from anyone.
Soon enough, everyone was called over to the dance floor to dance along with RoshMan, the newly engaged couple. MaNan joined the others while a romantic number played in the background. Nandini kept her head on Manik's shoulder while he held her from her waist and swayed along to the music and drowning in one another's eyes.
Once the dance was over, ToshMan decided to make a toast, Anshuman declared,
"Well, engagement toh humari hai lekin newly engaged couple ki tarah toh yeh dono act kar rahe hain.(pointing towards MaNan, and earning a smack from Manik)
Ouch! Well, i would like to make a toast to me and Roshni and of course the guest of honor, Mr. Manik Malhotra with his beloved. Cheers to all of us. May we lead a happiness-filled life. Signing off for the night. Cheers everyone!"

"Abey saale, sab ke saamne yeh sab kyu keh raha tha? Guest of honor? Huh! Tujhe toh main....", Manik was stopped in between seeing an almost dozing off Nandini supporting herself by his body.
"Mani... let's go. I wanna sleep! I'm too tired and we have to get up early tomorrow too.", Nandini yawned at the end of the sentence.
Manik gave Anshuman a playful glare and gave him a hug. Side hugging Roshni and kissing her forehead, he said goodbye and supparted Nandini as she was about to fall due to sleep overpowering her senses.

He picked her up in his arms and moved off to his car and drove off with a sleeping Nandini.

But there was someone who saw all these lovey dovey moments of the couple was shocked with the revelation and decided to follow them on their way to confirm the doubts arising in his/her mind.

Following MaNan to their mansion, the doubts were confirmed as Manik lifted Nandini effortlessly and one can surely see the peeking vermillion on Nandini's head.

...................................

To be continued in the next chapter.

This story has only a few chapters left for completion. I would give updates as soon as possible.
As of now, I am stuck with exams unti March, but I will update soon.

Keep showering your love❤️

Bye!

Love,

XOXO❤️