Chapter 2

I am back

Target: 30 votes

Happy Reading!

Space Academy:

Fab4 goes to their jam room to find Manik, because whenever Manik gets angry he goes to the jam room.
Manik after meeting Nandini goes to their jam room, but stops Midway with the beep of his mobile. He opens the message.

Message:

  Don't let anyone spoil my Mani's mood, you know it takes time to calm him down. And don't let his breathtaking smile fade away, no matter what. Be calm.
Love,
Your Jaan!

After reading the message, Manik smiles widely and then enters inside the jam room. He averts his gaze from his mobile to look straight into the shocked faces of Fab3, while Cabir was smirking all along.
"Manik, are you okay? Why are you smiling, huh?", said Mukti. " Ab tou theek hi hoga na, after....", said Cabir teasingly, receiving a glare from Manik. "What do you mean Cabir? And Manik when that bitch kissed you why didn't you respond?", said Alya fuming in anger. Meanwhile, Dhruv stayed mum. "Alya, first of all she's not a bitch, and it was your dare that she was completing, and secondly about why didn't I respond! You mean to say I should've responded by kissing her back?", said Manik angrily and continued, " And guys, that was an extreme dare you pulled out there, you know we have to stay in limits or else mom will take actions against us, just because she is a trustee we can't take advantage of that."Fab4 nodded.
"Guys, let's party, don't you think? It's been long!", suggested Mukti, trying to lighten the mood. Fab3 agreed, but Manik was reluctant and trying to find ways to escape this party. "So, Manik your place at 7! Now group hug everyone, come on!", announced Mukti. " Hmm, OK", said  Manik restlessly. Suddenly, Manik got a call and he excused himself.
"Don't you guys think Manik is behaving a little weird after the kiss, I mean, he was smiling foolishly while entering, and he shouted on Alya when she called that Nandini, a bitch, isn't this weird! He is taking her side, like really!", Mukti voiced her thoughts while Manik was busy talking to someone. " What foolish stuff are you talking about huh Mukti, I mean this time it was us who created a mess while he told us about the consequences, and about him taking Nandu....I mean Nandini's side, it is not about side taking, we were wrong this time.", Cabir defended Manik, making Mukti mum. Manik came back smilingly but composed himself and made a sorry face. "Guys, aaj party nahi ho sakti cause mujhe office Jana padega aur mujhe bohat late ho jaye ga, I am sorry hum kisi aur din party kar lenge(smiling inwardly but showing sorry face)".
Cabir went to Manik and whispered," Saale, zyada sorry face mat bana, mujhe pata hai, dil main tou laddoo phoot rahe honge na! Nandini ke saath time spend karne ko Jo mil jaye ga ",while Manik gave him an angry glare and Cabir gave him a 'i-don't-care-look'
" Guys, kya whispering chal rahi hai?", said Alya. "Nothing", both said in unison.
" OK guys, main nikalta hoon, bye!", said Manik going out of the jam room. "Guys hum bhi chalte hain, waise bhi jamming tou ho nahi paye gi", said Mukti, while DhruLya agreed and Cabir also moved out. Manik while going out of the jam room called Nandini and asked her to meet him in in the parking lot as they were going to the office. Nandini came to the parking lot and saw Manik waiting for her, leaning on the car. Nandini goes to Manik and hugs him, and settled down in the passenger seat and Manik also sits on the driver's seat and zoom out of the college. Fab4 also go to their respective homes.

Malhotra Mansion:

Manan come back home at 8 p.m. Manik carries Nandini in bridal style to their room. He puts Nandini on the floor and slams the door shut, he came towards Nandini with small predatory steps while Nandini moved backwards. Her back touches the wall and Manik leans in to her earlobe and whispers huskily, " Where will you go now, jaan?"and kisses her earlobe. She starts breathing heavily and Manik starts kissing all over her face, except her lips, she is waiting for him to claim her lips but he doesn't. Not being able to take anymore, she slams his lips with hers for a passionate kiss. He smiles in between the kiss at her move. They part away for air but his lips not leaving her skin, started kissing her on her nape and collar bone, giving a love bite there, while she moaned. This turned him on even more. He starts going down and moving his hands at her back and unzips her dress and slides her dress off from her shoulder, and starts giving kisses on her cleavage. She fists his hair and ruffles them, bringing him more closer to her if possible. He lifts her in his arms and lays her down on the bed and hovers over her. He starts kissing her from where he left. She moans as he bit her there. She stops him Midway and flipped their position, coming on top of him. She kisses his neck, descending down and seductively opening his shirt buttons and kissing his chest. After opening his last button, he again flips their position and starts giving her love bites on her bare waist and stomach. He unclasps her bra and starts massaging her mounds, taking one of them in his mouth and squeezing the other. She moans and fists his hair in her hand pulling him more into herself. He does the same with the other one. He removes his jeans and removes her panty too. He goes down to her feminine part and licks her over there while she throws her head back in pleasure. He inserts his tongue inside her. He then goes upto her and asks for permission, to which she blinks her eyes and then he slams his lips with hers and enters her without warning. Her screams die down in his mouth and she scratches his back. He moved out of her only to thrust back with full force. Her pain soon turns into pleasure and they both move in sync, soon they both climax together and he collasps on the bed, taking her in a side hug and pecking her forehead, while she snuggled more into his chest. "Did I hurt you, jaan?", he asked with concern. She shook her head in no and said," You can never hurt me Mani ", and pecks his lips and soon enough both doze off into the land of their own.

So. How's it?
Do comment and tell me if you guys want some bold stuff or I should precise it in simple words ? Give me your suggestions and keep voting and supporting!

Long update! I won't be able to give such long updates as I am going to start my normal routine from tomorrow, I will give random updates whenever I am free as it is going to be really busy for me this month and May as well. I will be giving shorter update now on.

Love ya!