Epilogue

4 years later:
Malhotra Mansion:

"Maa! Dekho na yeh bilkul pagal hogyi hai," yelled out Manik, running to hide behind Nyonika.

"Manik! Tum hi ne kuch kara hoga na," Nyonika scolded him.

"Manik Malhotraaaaa!,"

In enters a drenched Nandini soaking wet from the water thrown upon her.

The giggles of a toddler are heard behind them. The trio turns to the owner of the giggles.
There they find a cute little 3 year old laughing her heart out upon seeing her mother like that.

"Momma, dada no! Me, me!", said the little girl.
Nandini tried to pretend to be angry but soon lost and broke out into a smile.

"Why you? Hmm. Momma ko tang kar rhi thi. Hmm?",Nandini spoke to the toddler, crouching.

The girl named, Niti Manik Malhotra quickly hid behind her father to be protected from her mother, not that she would hurt her.

"Ooho Nandini ab tou tum uth gyi na! Ab kyu daant rhi ho meri princess ko?", Manik turned on his protective father avatar.

Nandini came close to the duo and then booped her girl's nose and kissed her cheeks.

"Baby next time se no pani, ok?"

"Ook, momma!"

Nyonika stood there at a side watching the scene with happy eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••

That's it for the epilogue. I didn't wanna stretch this....

🥂to my dumbass who thought this chalter was updated on 2nd may but it didn't because of a network error.🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Thanks for your support people.
I never expected to get 61k reads and 5k votes. I'm overwhelmed!

Thank you!

Suggest a plot for the next story.
The next story won't be a MaNan one though. I wanna write a general fiction.

Thank you for sticking with the slowest updates 🤷‍♀️😁

XOXO 💋