Chapter 6

Sorry people! I know I am late!

*****************************************************

Same Day:

Nandini along with Navya went for shopping. On the other hand, Alya goes to shopping with Mukti. Nandini and Navya select some formal dresses and went to grab some food. Mukti and Alya had also completed their shopping and went to the food court. Mukti spotted Nandini and Navya and dragged Alya along with her to them. NavNi exchanged pleasantries with Mukti and Alya to which Mukti hugged them and Alya forced a smile.
Mukti gelled up with Nandini and they became friends in no time. All the while, Alya was immersed in deep thoughts about how to seduce Manik and get rid of Nandini. She smirked thinking of her plan for Nandini. Mukti and Nandini were showing their shopping to each other, Mukti spotted men's clothes in Nandini's bags."Nandini whom is this for?", asked Mukti."Ummm.....woh.. Bhai ke liye hai, main kabhi kabhi unn ki bhi shopping kar leti hoon!", said Nandini and heaved a sigh of relief. They bade bye to one another and went home to get ready for the party.

Fresher's Party:

The boys, Manik, Dhruv, Cabir and Abhi were already at the venue and were getting impatient for the arrival of the girls.Cabir said,"Yaar, mujhe lagta hai yeh larkiyan tou party khatam....", he left the sentence in the middle and was gaping at the sight in front of him. Others also turned to face the sight which stopped the bak-bak machine, and were left totally stunned. There stood the girls looking for the boys.

                                                                    Navya

                                                                    Navya

                                                        Mukti