Chapter 10

Helloo!!
Missed me?!

*Not Proofread*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next Morning:
Malhotra Mansion:

"Manikkk.....come on!!", screamed Nandini.
"Ughhh...Nandiniii...!"

"Manik we are getting late....get up you dumbo", Nandini pushed a log-like Manik who was sleeping as if he hadn't slept in ages.

Thinking of a romantic morning? No! This is the uniquely adorable Malhotra couple who is unique in their own way.

"Manik if you don't get up in a minute you are not allowed to get kisses, hugs, cuddles and no late nights!"
"Jaaan....this is wrong. Ok! I am up!", pouted a grumpy Manik.
"Good boy!", patted Nandini.
"Now give this boy his reward!"
"Okay"

As soon as she said this he took her lips into a passionate, mind-numbing and toe-curling kiss.
After the kiss, they hurried down, grabbed their breakfast and with a peck on each other's lips they left in their own vehicles.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

SPACE Academy:
Canteen:

Manik entered the canteen and looked ahead to find his gang almost dozing off on the table.

So, he went to Cabir who was almost on the verge of drooling as his mouth was open, and shrieked in his ear, "Guuuyyysssss......wassup???"
Due to the loud shriek, Cabir jerked up and fell down, and due to Cabir's jerking Dhruv who was almost laying on top of Cabir was thrown out of his slumber and stood up to salute.
"Yes, sir!"
Mukti on the other hand lifted her head up and cursed Manik, "What the f is this Manik....ek toh yeh hangover ooper se tu itni zor se chillaya ke mere kaanon ke parde toh phat hi gaye. Aur yeh Dhruv, kyu bey? Salute kyu kar raha hai? Pagal hogye ho tum sab.. arey Cabira kahan hai re tu?"
"Darling main idhar hoon!", spoke Cabir who got up from the floor but again fell down due to the wet floor just mopped.
"Arey Cabir logon ke brain system hil jate hai, tera to balance system hi out hogya, haye ek din main kya kya hogya? Kahin kisi ne hum pe kala jadoo toh nahi kar dia?",spoke Mukti still speaking in a slurry voice.

And SPLASH!

Manik just threw a glass full of water onto her face to get rid of her hangover.
As soon as Mukti realized what happened, Manik was seen running and Mukti behind him, just like Tom and Jerry!

Nandini was going to her class, when out of nowhere a hand pulled her into an empty classroom.
She very well knew who could've done this.
She turned around to find Manik breathing heavily.
"Mani, what happened? Huh! Are you fine? Should we go to the hospital?!", asked Nandini in a panicked tone. "Calm down Jaan! Nothing happened. Woh...i played a prank on Mukti so she chased me out and i hid in this classroom and i saw you coming soooo......", he stopped watching Nandini's face go red with anger.
"Manik Raj Malhotra!!, you are so dead!", she spoke in a no-nonsense tone.
Manik visibly gulped. Nandini broke into fits of laughter seeing the fear on his face.
"Awwie....Mani you are so scared of me! I knew what happened in the canteen as i was already present there."
And what followed was Manik pinning Nandini to the wall and kissing her senselessly.
"What...was...th..that?", she asked out of breathe.
"It was your punishment, part one. Second part will be HARD.", he winked and went out.
Nandini blushed and went out of course after setting her clothes.

She was smiling, and was going to the locker room when she bumped into someone. She looked up smiling, but ended up frowning looking at the oh-so-familiar face.

"Oh Nandini, i was actually finding you. I want to ask you something about Manik!"

•••••••••••••••••

Who is the person whom Nandini bumped into?

Target: 270 votes

Love,
RN

XOXO