Destiny:Part 01

I was walking around the mall with my friend named Eunha.She was so kind and amazing,she felt like a sister to me.

Eunha:"Are you okay Yuna?"She said and I came back to reality.I smiled and nodded then we left the mall.
---
When I got home,I went to my room and took a calm shower since I had stress today.

*Phone Ringing*

You:"Aish!What a way to destroy calmness."I said and got out of the shower and called....My Mom?

Phone Call

You:"Yes Eomma?"

Mom:"Sweetie,Your sister is coming in 3 months!!!"

You:"Yay!!!!I have to go bye Eomma,Love you!"

End Of Call

My sister was coming back and I was happy.I then heard the doorbell.

I ran downstairs and saw my aunt with present and my uncle and everyone else,Even my mom.

All:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNA!!!"They said and I started to tear up.I thought they have forgottened.I smiled and hugged each and every one of them.
---
People were talking and stuff and I was talking to my aunt.

You:"So how did you and uncle Sam meet auntie Lucy."I said and she smiled big and wide.

Aunt Lucy:"It was destiny Yuna,Destiny put us together."She said and I was confused.

Aunt Lucy:"I mean I put 1 rose petal under my pillow each night and sleep on top of it.I then dream of him and,that's when I met your uncle Sam."She said and my mouth dropped open.

You:"Does that really work?Can I try it Aunt?"I said and she nodded.She gave me lots of rose petals and then I told everyone they could leave and they did.I then hugged Auntie Lucy then ran up to my room.
---
I put one rose petal under my pillow and slept.

In Dream Land

You:'Where am I?'I thought to myself.Then I saw beautiful things infront of me.I saw birds,flowers and a beautiful fountain.

You:"This is so beautiful!"I said and smiled.Then I saw a man.He looked,Handsome.

You:"Oh!Hello,do you know where I am sir?"I said and he smiled.

???:"Your my destiny?"He said and I shurgged.

You:"I don't know yet haha,anyways my name is Yuna,Park Yuna,Yours?"I said and he smiled.

???:"Hello Yuna,My name is---"

End Of Dream Land

I woke up from Eunha waking me up.

Eunha:"Wake up Yuna!"She yelled and my eyes shot open.I sighed and nodded with anger in my eyes.I calmed myself when I thought of him again.

You:'I wonder what his name was?'I thought and sighed.I was almost gonna know his name until she intruppted me,Just great.