Destiny:Part 12

I woke up and realized Taehyung was still hugging me.I saw his face and he looked so cute while sleeping!I kissed his head and then tried to leave but he held onto me tightly.

You:"Taehyung!"I said and I heard him chuckling behind me.I sighed and gave up then he turned me around and snuggled into me.I giggled and he kissed my head.I smiled then we both got out of bed and dressed up into cute outfits.

Here is my outfit:

Taehyung's Outfit:

Taehyung's Outfit:

He looked so handsome I might die

He looked so handsome I might die.I was now getting...Jealous?My sister got him and I got..no one with me.I only had feelings for Taehyung,only him.

You:"Taehyung?"I said and he turned and we accidentally kissed.We turned around and blushed.H-He stold my first kiss!!!

You:"Y-You stole my first kiss Taehyungie..."I said and pouted.He just smiled and and hugged me.I hugged him back and then we heard the door open.We saw ajumma and she looked shocked to see us hugging.We tried to explain but we failed.She just kissed us heads and said it was fine.

Ajumma:"You guys are so funny,anyways,we have to leave today and what I mean by leave is you guys can go back to Jennie.Goodbye kids!"She said and we sighed then packed and left back home to Jennie!