Destiny:Part 23

"I..I'm sorry." Taehyung said as he saw me lying on the floor unconscious.He then called 119 and then left.
----
I woke up and saw myself in the hospital. 'Who helped me?' I thought to myself.

???:"Hello?" Someone said and I turned to the door to see..Taehyung.

You:"What." I said coldly and turned away. He sighed and came towards me with a bag.

Taehyung:"Please forgive me.." He said and I rolled my eyes and turned back towards him.

You:"Forgive you for what?" I said and he sighed.

Taehyung:"Breaking your heart...Yuna." He said and my eyes widen in shock.

You:"What?!" I said and he flinched since I kinda yelled.

Taehyung:"You think I didn't know you liked me the whole time?" He said and I sighed and looked away while blushing like a tomato. I was still angry at him though. I can't forgive him that easily after hurting me.

You:"I'll think about it...anyways shouldn't you be at the wedding?" I asked and he shook his head and looked down.

Taehyung:"Don't even talk about it." He said and I nodded and sighed.

You:"Do you even love my unnie?" I asked him and he sighed and looked into my eyes. Those eyes...they make me feel safe and in place,that is why I fell in love with him.

Taehyung:"Ani...(no...)" He said and I sighed.

You:"Then why waste you're time on her then,go find the one you love." I said and he smiled.

"It's you...Park Yuna."