Destiny:Part 16

I was eating breakfast until someone had to disturb me.

Taehyung:"Yuna~"He said and I turned around annoyed.I was enjoying the peacefulness.

You:"What~"I said back and we laughed.I was happy he lived here.

Taehyung:"Can we hang out after this?"He asked and I nodded.

You:"What about unnie?"I said and he sighed and looked down.

Taehyung:"She's busy...."He said and I understood.She had to take over my mom's business since...she died.
---
Taehyung brought me to a park.It was the top 5 park.I lived near one and this was my first time here.

You:"Wow!!!"I shouted like a little kid.Taehyung smiled and pinched my cheeks.I pouted and he kissed my cheeks.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry~~"He said and I giggled.

You:"It's okay TaeTae~"He smiled and then we walked around and then left back home.
---
You:"Unnie!"I shouted but no one answered.I then saw blood and followed it to see...

You:"Jennie!!"I said and cried.
---
I woke up from another nightmare and Taehyung saw me.I was crying and he was worried.He then brought me onto my bed and stayed by my side.
---
Taehyung's POV:
Jennie:"How is she?"Jennie asked me.I sighed.

Me:"She's been having nightmares."I said and Jennie sighed.

Jennie:"So..."

Me:"When can I tell her?"I asked and Jennie shot her eyes up looking at me.

Jennie:"Soon..."She said and I nodded then she left.I sighed and fell asleep in Yuna's room.
---
Yuna's POV:
I woke up and saw Taehyung..RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!I jumped back shocked and then fell off.

Taehyung:"Yuna?!"He said and then saw me on the floor.He sighed and helped me up.

You:"Ow...."I said and he just giggled while caressing my face carefully.

Taehyung:"Why did you fall?"He asked and I giggled.

You:"I fell because you were infront of me."I said and he chuckled then kissed my head.I blushed and then looked away.

Jennie:"Hel-What?"She said and then we jumped out and tried to talk but we couldn't.

Jennie:"Haha it's okay!He was protecting you yesterday."She said and I looked at Taehyung shocked.

You:"O-Oh..."I said and then smiled.We then went to take a shower.After the shower I wore this:

I then went downstairs and saw Taehyung

I then went downstairs and saw Taehyung.He was crying and I was confused and worried.

You:"Tae!"I said and then ran to him and hugged him.He hugged me back.

Taehyung then calmed down and explained why he was crying.

Taehyung:"T-Today is her funeral..Yuna."He said and tears rolled down my cheeks.

You:"A-Ajumma...."I said and cried.I hugged Taehyung and he hugged me back.We then went to her funeral wearing black.
---
After the funeral we left.We went to the amusement park.

You:"Why did we come here?"I asked and he smiled at me.

Taehyung:"To have fun."He said and I smiled.

Taehyung:"BTS and Eunha is coming too!"He said and my smile fainted.

You:"O-Oh...."I said and smiled again.
---
Everyone has arrived and I saw Suga...and a girl!!My eyes widen.

You:"Suge-I meant suga when did you get a girlfriend!!"I asked and everyone laughed.

Suga:"She is my wife..actually."He said and my eyes widen.

???:"Hello everyone,My name is Cece."She said and I smiled and bowed to her.She pulled me up actually shook her head.

Cece:"Don't do that..."She said and we smiled.Eunha and Jungkook were just being love birds and I smiled.
---
You:"I'm tired Taehyung~"I said and he smiled and nodded then we left home.
---
Jennie:"Hello!!"She said and I ran to hug her.

You:"I missed you!!"I said and she smiled and hugged me back.

Taehyung:"How was work?"He asked and Jennie smiled.

Jennie:"It was okay!"She said and then looked at her watch.

Jennie:"It have to go to a meeting,sorry bye!!"Then she left and we sighed.

You:"You're lonely without your wife or should I say...fiancé? "I said and he shook his head.

Taehyung:"I have you~"He said and I smiled and blushed.Then we ate and went to my room.I entered and saw what I hated to see.....Eunha kissing Taehyung.

Eunha+Taehyung:"It's not what it looks like you guys!!"They said and I turned to see a teary eye Jungkook.

Jungkook:"How dare you...Eunha?"He said with a broken tone.I felt bad for him so I hugged him.

Jungkook:"N-Noona...."He said and I smiled.I hugged him until he stopped crying.
---
Taehyung:"May we talk yuna?"He asked and I nodded my head since Jungkook was asleep.
---
You:"So what!"I said and he sighed.

Taehyung:"We were planning a surprise for you but then..she slipped on your shoes under your bed and kissed me."He said and I was shocked.

You:"Tell Jennie that not me Taehyung."I said and he sighed.I then left and closed the door behind me.