Destiny:Part 21

I turned and accidently kissed his lips.He stole my first kiss.

You:"I-I'm sorry..."I said and ran off.
---
I was outside and Taehyung was inside.I was so nervous to go back inside.

You:"Yuna Pabo Yuna Pabo!"I kept hitting myself on my head and someone stopped it.

You:"Hm?"I said and turned to see Taehyung.

Taehyung:"Don't do that Yuna.."He said and I looked down.

You+Taehyung:"You stole my first kiss."We said and laughed.

You:"Didn't you and Jennie..kiss?"I asked and he shook his head.

Taehyung:"Nope."He said and then pulled me inside the house.
---
The next morning I woke up next to Taehyung....on his bed.I checked under and yes we were in our pj's.

Taehyung:"Pabo."He said and I turned to see his eyes open and he is smirking.

You:"Just checking...Oppa~"I said and got out of the bed but he pulled me back in the bed.

You:"Oppa!!"I whined and fell back on the bed.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry...you're just to cute!"He said and hugged me.My heart pounded faster and faster.

Taehyung:"Why is your heart beating so fast Yuna?"He asked and I shurgged.I was TAESHOOK.

You:"U-Um....."I said and then we heard the doorbell.I got out of the bed and went downstairs.
---
You:"M-Mom...?"I said in shock and anger.

Mom:"Hello sweetie!"She said and tried to hug me but I pushed her away.Then Taehyung came down the stairs.

Mom:"Taehyung dear!"She said and tried to hug Taehyung but they lasted 0 seconds.

Mom:"What's wrong?"She said tk us and we turned away.We walked out of the door then back inside since we didn't change yet.
---
We took a shower in different bathrooms then I wore this and he wore that:

---We took a shower in different bathrooms then I wore this and he wore that:

(Haha the photo of Tae is so cute!!)

We then came downstairs and left.
---
We were walking until I saw a familiar girl face.

You:"Unnie?"I said and she turned around and my eyes opened wide and Taehyung looked down.

Jennie:"Hello..um...Yuna..and..uh..Taehyung."She said and held the boys hand behind her.

You:"W-who is that?"I said pointing to the guy behind her.

Jennie:"My guy friend."She said and smiled.He smiled back.

You:"Oh...Don't look like a guy friend,holding hands huh?"Blood boiled in my body.She was cheating on Taehyung.

Jennie:"Yah!!"She said and then the guy kissed her lips.She kissed back and soon I'll regret this.

You:"*slap*Leave Taehyung alone it you're just gonna use him!"I said and did grabbed Taehyung's wrist and left.
---
Taehyung:"Thank you..."He said and I smiled.

You:"Were you hurt?"I said and he shook his head.

Taehyung:"No I wasn't hurt I didn't feel anything besides annoyed and grossed out."He said with a big smile.It was a box,how cute!

You:"Haha so cute!"I said and when we arrived home,we saw my mom kissing a guy inside the house.

Taehyung:"Leave."Was all he said and the guy carried my mom.
---
You:"Why did she change..."I said and a tear dropped from my eye.

Taehyung:"Please don't cry..."He said and I smiled to him.

You:"I'm sorry to make you sad TaeTae.."I said and hugged him.
---
It was now midnight and Jennie hasn't com back yet.I wonder where she is.

You:"Are you gonna stay with my sister or divorce?"I said and he shurgged.

Taehyung:"Don't forget,the wedding is tommorow."He said and my eyes widen.He was leaving me already.

You:"O-Okay..."I said a tears dropped from my eyes while walking to my room.I changed really quick and fell asleep.

Author:"Sorry but I might not update,I'm also making other stories.Read them if you want well..only one story but here.

This is one and If you haven't read this yet then omg....Also read the BadBoy In love one!!Thanks!!