Destiny:Part 02

I was at my mother's house,waiting for my sister.I was so happy to see her after she left us to college.

Mom:"SHE'S HERE!!!"My mom said and we ran outside.

Jennie:"Hey Mom!Hey sis!"She said and I saw a familiar guy behind her.It was him....my destiny.My heart broke into pieces when Jennie said this.

Jennie:"Mom,Sis,Meet my soon-to-be-husband!"She said and I faked and forced a smile.I then made an excuse and left inside.
---
I was in my room and crying.I then calmed down and just went back downstairs and sat down next to him.

You:"Jennie,What's his name?"I said and made sure it was him,not just any random name,the specific name.

Jennie:"Oh!His name is Taehyung,Kim Taehyung Yuna."She said and my heart broke even more.He was happy with my sister.

You:"I-I have to go,bye!"I said and ran out of the house.I never came back ever again until this day.....

Jennie:"I'M PREGNET!!!!"She yelled through the phone and my heart broke even more.I just held in my tears and smiled.I then ended the call and went to her house since she was having a baby shower.
---
Jennie:"Hello Yuna!!"She said and I smiled but my smile dissappeared when I saw Taehyung.I went to my room which was here,and went to grab a book.I then went to the balcony and sat there reading.
---
After a few minutes,I heard someone come and sit infront of me.I looked and saw Taehyung.I then looked back at the book.

Taehyung:"Are you okay?"He asked and I nodded.He then annoyed me again.

Taehyung:"Are you really okay,because you act like you're not and you act like you don't approve our wedding Yuna."He said and the way he says my name....Its beautiful.

You:"Look,It's okay,now leave me alone!"I said and left the balcony and to my room.
---
I then locked my door and cried the heck out of my life.I lost him and I don't think it was called destiny!I then called to meet up with my aunt named Lucy.

On the Phone

You:"A-aunt..?"
Aunt Lucy:"Yes Yuna?Why are you crying dear?"She said and my heart broke.
You:"He isn't my destiny!He isn't!!!"I yelled and cried.She sighed.
Aunt Lucy:"Aish...Yuna dear,it takes time,But who is your destiny?"She asked and I sighed.
You:"It's Jennie's soon-to-be-husband Auntie."I said and cried.

End of Phone Call

I was crying and crying.No one cared about me so why don't I kill myself?Yep,Good idea.

I grabbed one of my knifes from a cupboard in my room and started cutting my skin little to big.I then put away the knife and ate a pill.I then fainted.

Taehyung's POV:
Where did Yuna go?I needed to know if she did anything stupid or if she was still reading or just..angry?

Me:"Hey,JenJen?"I said and she turned to me smiling.

Jennie:"Yeah?Wait where is my sister?"She said and I sighed.

Me:"That's who I'm looking for,she has been gone for 15 minutes.The last place I saw her go was her bedroom I think?"I said and Jennie was panicking.

Jennie:"Was she angry,was she sad?"She asked and I nodded.Then Jennie grabbed my arm and ran to her room.When we got to Yuna's room,she wasn't there.

Jennie:"I knew she would do something like this!"Jennie said and started crying while trying to open the bathroom door.

Me:"Huh?"I said and she looked at me with fear in her eyes.

Jennie:"The only time she does this is when she loves someone and they love someone else and she gets angry or sad and tries to die,the second way is she is depressed!NOW HELP ME OPEN THE DOOR!"She said and I helped her.

Jennie's POV:
I knew Yuna was gonna do this.But why did she do this?Aish,all I can think of is her,my only sister.

Your POV:
I woke up and heard people banging on the door from outside of my bathroom.It finally opened and Jennie and Taehyung came running towards me.They saw blood a knife and pills.

???:"Hyung!CPR the pill out of her now!!!!"A young boy who was younger then me spoke.

Taehyung:"Okay!"He said and started pushing my chest.Then the pill came out and Taehyung read the label.

Taehyung:"Yah!Yuna!!!!!!Don't do that ever again!"He said and I nodded and teared up.I push pass the people to find my aunt.

You:"Auntie..."I said and hugged her.She hugged me back and smiled at me.

Auntie:"I love you,he is your destiny,just wait a bit longer sweetie."She said and then left.I nodded and then fell asleep on my bed.