Destiny:Part 08

I went home and opened the door to see my sister and Taehyung in front of the door.I smiled and closed the door,then went back inside and sat down beside Jennie.

Jennie:"Thank you so much Yuna!You don't know how much it means to me!"She said and I smiled.Taehyung smiled and I smiled back.

You:"When are we going Taehyung?"I said and he smiled.

Taehyung:"We are going tomorrow,sorry if it's to early Yuna."He said and I shook my head and smiled at him.

You:"Good timing because I just got 4 weeks off of work!"I said and they smiled at me.Jennie then told me to go pack and I did.

---

After packing,I went back downstairs and put on my shoes.Now to face Jennie crying.She hugged me and smiled,surprisingly she didn't cry.I hugged her then left to the airport with Taehyung.

---

We were on the plane and were about to leave. Taehyung seemed okay....for now.I then fell asleep on the way.

---

When we arrived,Taehyung woke me up gently.

Taehyung:"Hey,Yuna wake up."He said and shook me up gently.I woke up and rubbed my eyes.I then opened my eyes and then we left to his house.

---

When we arrived,A lady which I think is Taehyung's mother,opened the door.

Taehyung's Mom:"Well hello!And what's your name dear?"She said and I smiled,I bowed.

You:"My name is Yuna!I am 19 years old and I am Jennie's younger sister!"I said and bowed.She held me back up and smiled.

Mrs.Kim:"Just call me Mrs.Kim or Ajumma,Okay?"She said and I smiled.She then invited us inside and we did.

---

???:"Brother!Your here!"A younger man then me said,He hugged Taehyung then stopped when he saw me.He titled his head.

???:"Doesn't look like Jennie,are you cheating on her?!?!"He said and I giggled and shook my head. Taehyung just chuckled and smiled.

Taehyung:"Aish...Baekhyun-ah,she is Jennie's younger sister."He said and Baekhyun apologized and bowed but I pulled him back up.

You:"No need to be so formal Baekhyun-ah,Just be normal like yourself!"I said and he smiled and nodded.I just laughed at his cuteness. Taehyung then showed me to his room.My eyes widen and I saw how big his room was!

You:"Wah!!It's so big Taehyung!!"I said and he smiled and pinched my cheeks.I then blushed and then looked down.I then was about to leave the room but he pulled me back.I looked at him and then smiled and pinched his cheeks.I then ran out of the house and realized there was a beach behind his house.I stopped and looked at it,reminding me of the beach at my house,where my friend betrayed me.I started tearing up but stopped when I heard Taehyung's voice behind me.i jumped a little and he chuckled.

Taehyung:"Sorry,didn't mean to scare you Yuna."He said and I turned back and started walking towards him.Tears were dropping out of my eyes,one by one.I couldn't handle being hurt anymore.I have been hurt for lots of years,until Eunha became my friend,my life became normal once again.