Destiny:Part 10

Then.....he kissed my cheeks.I blushed and pushed away.Then the door opened and we saw Ajumma.She was shocked and we told her it was am accident since he tripped.She believed it and we breathed in relief.I hit him playfully and smiled.He laughed and hugged me.

You:"W-why are you kissing me without your fiancé's permission?"I said and he looked down.He sighed and looked up.

Taehyung:"You keep on acting cute that's why Yuna..."He said and I blued a little and turned away.He smiled and then grabbed my hand and brought me to a beach.We layed down and watched the sunset.It was beautiful.

You:"Wah...So beautiful..."I said and then Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung:"Like you~"He said and I blushed and then...I fell asleep.
---
I woke up the next day and saw myself in Taehyung's arms,sleeping.He looked so cute while sleeping-Wait!He is Jennie's not mine..so I better stop.

I stood up and took a quick shower then wore this:

I then did my morning routine then went to wake Taehyung up.

You:"Taehyung!!!"I said and he jumped up and looked at me.I laughed and he smirked.He pulled me in and hugged me tight.I tickled him and he got defeated by me.I stood up and ran out of the little room and saw ajumma.I ran behind her and Taehyung gave up.Ajumma and I laughed and he went inside and took a shower.
---
After a while,we and Ajumma were finished cooking and Taehyung came out looking like this:

---After a while,we and Ajumma were finished cooking and Taehyung came out looking like this:

I smiled and he came then hugged his mother.He then came to me and kissed my forehead.I rolled my eyes and we laughed.

Ajumma:"How was the sleep?"She asked and we nodded meaning it was wonderful.She smiled and then we ate.
---
Baekhyun was already in the water having fun and we were just watching him from far away.Taehyung and Ajumma were talking and Baekhyun was still playing.I then noticed he was talking with a man older then him.Then Baekhyun was taken by the man and my eyes widen.

You:"Yah!!You let him go right now!!"I shouted and then Ajumma and Taehyung saw and we all ran after Baekhyun.The man let Baekhyun go and ran away.

You:"Did he do anything to you?"I said and he shook his head.He smiled and hugged me.I hugged him back.

Baekhyun:"Gomawo(Thank you)Noona."He said and I nodded and smiled.Then Taehyung looked at me and I smiled.

Ajumma:"Wah....Taehyung,Yuna is a perfect wife for you,I think she fits you but you're married to Jennie,I'll still support it."She said and smiled to me and I smiled back.Taehyung then looked back at me and smiled.I smiled then Ajumma told us to get ready since we were gonna go and meet someone.We nodded and I changed into this:

We nodded and I changed into this:

Then I turned around and saw......