Destiny:Part 11

Then I turned around and saw....

My eyes widen as I saw a handsome Taehyung infront of me

My eyes widen as I saw a handsome Taehyung infront of me.I then blushed just by thinking of it.

Taehyung:"Anything wrong Yuna?"He asked and I shook my head.I smiled then we left outside.
---
Ajumma:"Wah...My son is so handsome and my daughter-in-law is so pretty..."She said and put a heart around us both and we blushed.

You:"Ajumma....Stop it..."I said while blushing.She just giggled then we left to a restaurant.
---
When we enterered,I saw Baekhyun sitting down and talking to a familiar guy.

You:"M-Minho?!?!?"I said and our eyes widen in shock.He was my Ex-boyfriend and I caught him cheating on me with my ex-bestfriend named
Lee Jim Yun.I hate her and regret being friends with her.

Minho:"Hello...babe."He said and Taehyung glared at him.I then hugged Taehyung and Taehyung's eyes soften and he hugged me back.

Minho:"Haha...nice try Yuna."He said and I rolled my eyes.I sat between Taehyung and Ajumma.Minho sat next to Minho's girlfriend,Jim Yun.

You:"Taehyung?"I said and he looked at me and smiled.I smiled and started to steal his fork and spoon.He pouted and I giggled.He pinched my cheeks and I pouted.He just smiled and chuckled.I then gave him his utensils back and we ate.
---
After eating,I went to the bathroom and came back out.I was about to walk back until I saw Minho.He grabbed me and pushed me towards the wall.He tried to kiss me but I called for help.

You:"HELP!!!"I yelled and then I saw Taehyung.Then he ran to me and punched Minho in the face.

Taehyung:"Leave her alone!"He said and pulled me back.I cried in his embrace all the way home.Ajumma went home early and then we left.
---
Taehyung:"Sorry...he hasn't been like that ever before..."He said and I sighed.

You:"He is my ex-boyfriend Tae,he cheated on me with my ex-bestie named Lee Jim Yun."I said and his eyes widen.He then hugged me and kissed my head.

Driver:"Awe...such a cute couple,you guys make a good couple."He said and we blushed.We then stopped talking and turned away.
---
When we got home,we went to sleep.Taehyung and I couldn't sleep so we turned towards eachother and blushed.He then pulled me closer and we then fell asleep.