Destiny:Part 24

"It's you...Park Yuna." He said and my eyes side in shock. It can't be me...I don't deserve him.

You:"I don't deserve you..." I said as tears rolled down my eyes one by one they fell onto the bed sheets.

Taehyung:"Yes you do...you've been making my day, making me happy, staying by my side.." He said and I thought back and he really meant it.

You:"I'm sorry..." I said and then the door opened and it revealed a guy.

???:"Taehyung!!Go back to-" He stopped when he saw me in the bed.

???:"Oh?Hello...Ms.Yuna.." He said and bowed. I smiled and then stood up. My head felt dizzy but Taehyung came and helped me.

Taehyung:"Appa....." He said and I was shocked. He was Taehyung's father?!?!

You:"A-Appa??" I said and he looked at me and nodded.

Tae's Appa:"Come on, Jennie is waiting for you." He said and tears threatened to come out but I held it in.

Taehyung:"No." He said and my eyes widen and same with his dad.

Tae's Appa:"MISTER TAEHYUNG YOU ARE COMING NO MATTER WHAT!" He said and my eyes widen. Taehyung looked at me then left.
---
My 'mom' came and picked me up from the hospital and brought me to the wedding. My outfit:

Mom:"This is so great, right Yuna!" She said and looked at me

Mom:"This is so great, right Yuna!" She said and looked at me. I shook my head angrily. Her eyes widen and she slapped me in front of everyone.

Mom:"How dare you disrespect your sister!" She said and Slapped me again. Tears now came out of my eyes as I felt weak.

You:"You lied..." I said and people gasped. Her eyes widen at me.

Mom:"I did not lie!" She said and Slapped me. My cheeks were red from the slapping.

Jennie:"Eomma!!!" She said hugged her. Jennie didn't even care about me.

Mom:"Hello sweetie, it's just your sister who's not respecting you." She said and glared at me angrily.

You:"This is why appa left you! You are always cruel and mean, your always selfish and never think of me besides Jennie and other people, just because Jennie is your real daughter doesn't mean I'm a nobody!!!" I shouted and cried and fell to the floor. People gasped and whispered.

Mom:"Y-Yuna..." She said and came to me. I pushed her away with all my strength and stood up.

You:"Get away from me you evil monster!!" I said and ran off. While running I hit someone. I looked up and saw that...I bumped into BTS.

Jin:"Yuna? Why is my little girl crying?" He said angrily and I cried as Jimin comforted me.

You:"E-Eomma..." I said and cried even more. I then saw Taehyung coming my way. I hid from him but he saw me anyway.

Taehyung:"Yuna?" He said and his eyes widen when he saw my cheeks red and me full of tears.

You:"T-Tae...Hyung..." I said as tears fell out of my eyes again.

Mom:"Yuna!!" She said and ran towards me. BTS stopped her and she was shocked.

Jin:"Leave her alone ms." He said and my tears rolled down as Jimin and Jungkook hugged me. Soon we saw Eunha and she ran towards me.

Eunha:"Yuna! What happened!!" She said and hugged me. I cried into her embrace and then I told them everything.

Eunha:"She's so cruel! I didn't know Jennie was that cruel." She said and I then stopped crying soon.

Priest:"Alright!! The wedding is starting." He said and we took our seats as Taehyung stood up there.
---
Soon we heard music and we turned to see Jennie in a beautiful dress. Tears filled my eyes to know she was getting married to the guy I loved.

Priest:"Alright, may the wedding start now." He said and they continued.
I was crying silently sitting next to Eunha who was hugging me.

Eunha:"You really love him huh." He said to me and I nodded and hugged her.

You:"I really love him...More than my 'step' sister Eunha." I said and tears rolled down my cheeks.

Priest:"Jennie Kim, will you take Kim Taehyung as your husband, love him forever, take him for love and all sicknesses and promise to love him forever." She nodded and then I looked at Taehyung and he looked at me and then back at Jennie who was smiling.

Priest:"Taehyung Kim,will you take Kim Jennie as your wife,love him for ever,take him for love and sickness and promise to love him forever." He said and Taehyung looked down. Everyone was waiting for his answer.

Taehyung:"I...I don't." He said and everyone gasped.

Priest:"And who, young man do you truly like?" He asked and Taehyung looked at me.

Priest:"Alright, Jennie please get off and now, the person Taehyung likes, please come up when he calls your name." He said and I was nervous.

Taehyung:"I don't like her...." He said and my eyes widen and everyone looked at him. His eyes were staring into mine.

Taehyung:"I love her..." He said and I looked away.

Priest:"Now, who is this lucky woman you truly love Mr.Taehyung." He said and Taehyung looked at me.

Taehyung:"I truly love Park Yuna." He said and my head shot up towards him. My sister smiled at me and I smiled back shocked.

Priest:"Please come up here, Ms.Yuna." He said and I walked up there nervously.

Taehyung:"Will you marry me...Park Yuna." He said and I looked at him while tears rolled down my eyes.

You:"Y-Yes...Kim Taehyung." I said and he smiled and then we did the celebration thing.

Priest:"I now, present you both husband and wife!!" He said and everyone clapped. My mother looked disappointed in me. Jennie came to me and hugged me.

Jennie:"I'm sorry..." She said and I smiled at her.

You:"It's okay..." I said and then me and then Taehyung held my hand and we went off to 'our' new house.

                      "I Love You"