Destiny:Part 07

I washed the dishes and went back to the living room and saw that everyone was awake.They looked at me and I was confused.

Jin:"You can cook?!?!"He said and I smiled while nodding.I then thought to myself 'Doesn't he have a wife?'.I smiled and decided to ask him.

You:"Hey,Jin right?"I said and he nodded.I smiled.

You:"Do you have wife named Nina?"I said and he nodded.I smiled.Nina was my friend in middle school,but she left and we still are in contact.

Jin:"Wae?(Why?)"He asked and I shook my head.

You:"A-ah..nothing just making sure!"I said and he nodded understandingly.Taehyung looked at me and smiled.

I swear I would've died.My heart started pounding.It was fast and I hope they didn't hear it.

Jimin:"Does anyone heart that booming sound?"He said and everyone nodded.They started following it and ended near me.I nervously chuckled and they smiled.

You:"PERVERTS!"I said and hit the 2 boys heads together.

Jin+Namjoon:"Yah!"They said and sat back down.I laughed and then they left.I was now bored and out of my mind.Then Jennie asked me a question.

Jennie:"Hey,Yuna?"She said and Taehyung was gone by then.

You:"Yes JenJen?"I said and she smiled.

Jennie:"Please take care of yourself please..."She said and I nodded knowing my sister was worried for me.
---
2 months had passed and I found a job as a designer.It payed good amount of money like for each hour is $35.I work for 5 hours so 35×5 is $175 in total!

I was working until I heard a knock on my door.I opened it and saw Jennie.I smiled and hugged her carefully and she hugged me back.

Jennie:"I need you to do me a favor."She asked while closing the door.I then tilted my head and waited to see if I wanted to do it.

Jennie:"I need you to go with Taehyung to his parents house,Please,I can't go because I have a baby in my stomach!Please just for 3 weeks."She said and I shook my head.

You:"I'm not you Unnie,I can't act like you at all."I said and she sighed and I turned back around working on a dress.I was almost done.My boss was gonna love it.

Jennie:"I guess you can't help me with anything then,anyways tha-"I cut her off.

You:"Aish fine!I'll do it....but only for you and your baby!"I said and she hugged me.

Jennie:"Thanks Yuna!"She said and left my work place.
---
After a few moments I finished the dress and it looked like this:

No one in this place has bought or made this in this store so I hope boss likes it

No one in this place has bought or made this in this store so I hope boss likes it.I then went to her office and saw her drinking her coffee.(Baby Baby something...Caramel Machiato..I think).I knocked and she let me in.I showed her the dress and she sold it.I smiled and then she said I had 4 weeks off work and I smiled.