Destiny:Part 09

I woke up and saw myself in a bedroom,not Taehyung but someone's room.It looked like a girl bedroom to me.I sat up and looked around.I then saw my bag filled with clothes.I then saw a door and opened it to see a bathroom.I went inside and took a quick shower then wore this:

I then went downstairs and saw Taehyung and his brother I think named

I then went downstairs and saw Taehyung and his brother I think named....Baekhyun,playing video games.They seemed happy and seem to be enjoying the game so I decided to go to the kitchen...but here's the problem........I could only go if I found it.

---

It was actually pretty easy to find the kitchen since Mrs.Kim or Ajumma was cooking food. I then walked inside the kitchen and I saw how pretty it was.Then ajumma came to me and smiled.I smiled and she then asked me a question.

Ajumma:"You don't mind if we go to a place together right?"She said and I shook my head which meant I didn't mind at all.She smiled and told me to go get ready since we were leaving today.

---

Taehyung:"Hey,Yuna?"He said while coming into my room.I nodded and kept on looking at my phone.He grabbed my phone and I glared at him and whined.He shook his head.I pouted then an idea popped in my head.I did 'aegyo',Yes aegyo.

---

After we arrived at the place,Me and Taehyung chose a room.He then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him,Then..............