the glades

* Andrew *

the last thing i saw was a needle enter my arm and everything go black . i felt a Sharp pain go through my head i snapped my eyes open i was in a strange cage my head hurt . and i heard a pig squealing and people shouting . why was i here what was happening . the cage i was in stopped moving abruptly making me cling to the iron bars that kept me from falling . i heard muffled voices of people then the roof open sunlight pouring in a nearly blinding me .

??? : hey greeny . stay calm we're not going to hurt you .alright my name is sabre .

Andrew : where am i !

sabre : your in the glades .George help him up

moose : alright .

---------------------------------------------------------------------

* shark *

the kid named moose helped me up .i looked around and noticed it was nothing , but walls and grass , trees here and there ,a creek, a pond , a few farms and a house .sabre who was the most leader like of the group told me to follow him .

sabre : greeny . do you remember anything .

shark : nothing . i don't even know my name .

sabre : thats normal don't worry too much they always let you keep your name .

shark : why are there walls . i feel trapped .

sabre : we are trapped .

Matt : sabre ! we need you . our best runner he's stung . we found it when he took his shirt off .

sabre : not another one .

Matt : Milo was the best one now we have to banish him .

sabre : third one this month . okay . greeny go to your job at the farm . Nathan should be there with mogi .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------