the real me

shark : sabre . how are you feeling .

sabre  : better . i'm glad grey took the stitches out of my leg . did you go running yet .

shark : we're just about to head out .

sabre : okay . i'll come with you .

shark : grey said to tell you not to come with us . we're going to the doors today and if they open and the other side is where grievers are hiding . we'll most likely die .we can't risk you .

sabre : grey can't tell me shit .i'm the leader here .

shark : at least let me know when you need to rest when we're running .

sabre : i know my limits .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* shark * 

 sabre was slower today . he ran fine when he had the stitches in his leg , but now he's a lot slower . he eventually caught up with me . he got faster and passed up moose the fastest out of all of us . we got to the doors and sabre slowed to a stop . 

moose : something isn't right . let's go back .

grey : wait . i can hear something ,

sabre : grievers . RUN!!!!!!

-------

 sabre : we can make it  ! 

moose : grey run faster !

sabre : run ! 

--------------------------------------

moose : where's Sabre and shark .

grey : dammit .

moose ; they're in the maze . we'l have to wait until the doors open again . 

grey : why did they close early .

----somewhere---------------------------------------------

Person #1 : we have successfully trapped test subject one in the maze . only problem is he has a friend .

boss : send out seven grievers in their directiobn . kill the extra if you must .

Person #2 : please . he's an innocent kid . 

boss : he's interfering with our plans .

person #2 : put me in the maze ...