unknown memories

Justin : where am i !  how did i get here !! why is everything covered in blood !

moose : hey calm down . you're going to be fine . if you stick with us we'll all be fine we lost the one who led us , but we have our small group . do you remember anything .

Justin : i remember.  James ! I need to get back to him !

Moose : hey calm down , you're in the glades and everything is kind of fucked up right now .

Andrew : well that's comforting.

Moose : it's the best i can do on short notice okay .

Justin : all of you look familar .

Andrew : i know you from somewhere. I was taken back to a faint memory , one that was blurred .

....

Andrew : can you believe he signed up for it ?

Justin:  actually,  from him i expect this behavior.

Andrew : i can't believe we're being seperated .

Justin:  if he makes it out of the maze you'll see him again .

Andrew : sabre is not going to remember anything we did together.  I remember this one time it was boiling hot outside and we were too impatient for the popsicles to freeze so we just drank it , then we sprayed the hose into the air and tried dodging the water always ending up soaking wet at the end of the day .

Justin:  it must be hard for you to say goodbye.

Andrew:  i checked the charts and the percentage of survival are at the halfway point . so are the chances he loses his entire memory.

Justin:  you need to start letting go easier ,because if you don't you're going to get hurt .

Andrew : what's left to hurt . his memory after this the only thing left will be his name and basic survival skills

Justin:  he might remember you.

Andrew:  you aren't thinking of tampering with anything are you . that will hurt him and have an unknown affect.

Justin:  he could be a clueless zombie who's numb or in pain for a short time and remembers only a few things , including you ..

..........