runnin

shark : sabre what do we do .

sabre : we run until dawn .

shark : sabre behind you !

* sabre * 

 i looked around and saw six grievers closing in on us . i took out a knife i always kept tied to my hip . i put my back to sharks and he took his knife out . the griever in front of me lunged towards me and i pushed shark onto the ground both of us doing the attack . i got up and saw the other grievers getting closer . this one was my main priority at the moment . i ducked under the griever slicing its under belly . and jumping to its back pushing it onto the ground . most of my energy was gone now . and shark had gotten up to help .i had killed a griever . i grabbed Andrew's hand and before he got attacked by one of the remaining grievers . we ran through the dark maze . reaching a ledge turning around the grievers pushing us over the edge . we fell into a hole . where the grievers couldn't reach us . i had just now realized Andrew was clutching onto something . i took it from him and looked at it . it was a griever stinger .

Andrew : how did i get that .

sabre : i don't know , but we have to stay quiet . if something happens run and never look back i'll keep you safe .

Andrew : sabre we're going to be alright just promise me never to leave me behind .

sabre : you get some sleep i'll watch in case a griever tries to get in here .

----------------in the glades --------------------------------

moose : whats that sound .

??? : where am i .

nathan : whoa its a new greenie .

?? : who are you . my eyes landed on a blue eyed kid about my age what ever it was . he was paler than a ghost . 

mogi : moose i'm just going to hide behind you because he's staring at me weird .

moose : what do we do i'm used to sabre being here for every new greenie .

* ????* 

 my eyes peeled away from the boy . and i climbed out of the cage and ran to a opening in the walls . i ran into it and followed sounds of footsteps . this place is so familiar why do i know where to go . who am i . where am  i . why am i here . i saw a dead creature on the ground . a black liquid surrounding it .  oil . I kept running and saw two people trying to get out of a hole in the ground .i put out my arm for them to grab onto , but they fell back in . the one wearing a bandanna over his eyes gave the other a boost up and I was able to help him out along with the other .

Shark : thanks for helping us .

sabre : your a greenie aren't you .

????? : whats a greenie ? wait where am i how did i get here .

sabre : we need to get back to the glades .

--------------------------------------------------------------

* ????? * 

 i looked around the small, but big enclosure . all sides were walled off now . the sun had set . i put my hand against the stone wall it felt warm and rough . worn down by age and erosion . my head hurt and i felt dizzy . whats happening . 

mogi : whoa greenie !

sabre : hey are you alright .

???? : why am i here my mother she's worried for me .

mogi : hey do you remember your name .

??? : no , but i remember how old i am .

sabre : how old .

??? : sixteen .

mogi : i think we should get inside the bunk house the wind is picking up its like a cyclone is going to start . greenie you okay .

?? : cyclone . my name . nickname as a kid was cyclone . my real name Ben . my name is Ben !

sabre : welcome to the glades Ben ...