no good without you

sabre : run !!

mogi : cyclone !

* screams *

shark : mogi run !! i saw him fall over his ankle going side ways and hitting his head ,. sabre ran back to get him , the griever chasing cyclone was noticing sabre helping mogi and ran towards them .

sabre : mogi grab my hand !

mogi : okay .

moose : in here . get down no one make a sound .

shark : how bad it is .

sabre : its not a broken . its just sprained he'll be able to run , but not fast . keep him safe .

* all screaming and yelling *

shark : the door ! 

sabre : just stay quiet and don't move . i'll keep you guys safe . 

* shark * 

 he blocked the doorway with himself to make sure we weren't seen by the grievers . i wanted to scream when i saw a griever's stinger stab through his chest and pull him away from the door way . we all stayed quiet . i had tears streaming down my cheeks . we stayed hidden through the madness . through the doorway i could see grey get killed by a griever and doni wouldn't let go of him and was killed to . Ross and max were both dead they died hold each other's hands . mogi was passed out as well as everyone else from sleep deprivation ,. i how ever stayed awake until sunrise the clouds blocking the sunlight . grievers gone and the others woke up .  i saw Sabre's bandanna at the entrance of the maze and the ring he always wore . the bandanna had blood on it and  i ran into the maze following a blood trail eventually seeing sabre . he was barely alive . his face covered in streaks of bloody tears . the hole in his chest . i dropped to my knees and held his hand . he could barely talk but managed a few words that made me cry .

sabre : don't forget about me ...