CC7 - Part 9

Lauren’s POV

Stumbling out of the bathroom in the crowded nightclub, there was one very vivid image occupying my mind still. Having just walked in on Camila and Ariana in one of the stalls, ranked pretty high on my list of embarrassing moments – or even uncomfortable moments. Now I wasn’t sure why I felt sick to my stomach: the alcohol or the fact that I had just seen Ariana’s hand down Camila’s panties. Shaking my head quickly, I needed to get the hell out.

My timing was impeccable as always. I had to go use the restroom when my teammate was getting hot and heavy with her new girlfriend. Not to mention that this had to happen now; now that I had been so confused for the past days after my encounter with Camila and her parents. For some reason, that day had stirred up quite a lot in my head. It seemed to be all for nothing though.

I spotted my friend and birthday girl at the bar.

“Kristie”, I addressed her slightly winded since I had run out of the bathroom. “I’m going to take off, alright? It was so much fun but I am too drunk and need to get home.”

“Can I come with you?” she asked surprisingly while I was skeptical. “Please! I am so wasted and your apartment is right around the corner…please”, the blue-eyed slurred her words but I sighed because I wouldn’t deny her wish obviously.

Kristie was in fact drunker than I was but we managed to weave to my apartment not too far away. It took about three times as long but the most important thing was that we were safe. And it did not take my friend long to make her way to my bedroom. Her exhausted body fell onto my mattress while I eyed her intently.

“So, I am guessing I’ll take the couch then?” I concluded but she sat up quickly.

“No, get in here”, the blonde said nonchalantly. Usually I was not a big fan of sleepovers but I was so tired and the bed was much more comfortable than the sofa. So I made my decision quickly since my friend didn’t mind sharing the bed. I hadn’t been sure if she would have felt ok with me being there but she was more relaxed than I anticipated. Not every girl was so at ease with sleeping in a bed with a lesbian.

“Tonight was so much fun”, she slurred lazily when I had taken my spot on the other side of the bed, neither of us bothering to get changed. We only kicked off the shoes and got cozy. “Right? Everyone had fun?”

“Some more than others”, I blurted out.

“What do you mean? That you didn’t have fun?” Kristie sounded offended.

“No, I had a blast. It was great but…”, I hesitated and met my friends gaze slowly. “I’m just saying that some people had probably even more fun.”

“Cut the mysterious bullshit, Lauren”, she made me smirk. The alcohol in my system was tempting me to tell her what I had seen and before I knew it, my lips were moving.

“I may have walked in on Camila having some extra fun in one of the bathroom stalls with her girlfriend”, I confessed and saw Kristie’s eyes widen in shock.

“Wow”, she exhaled but it sounded like she was proud of Camila which annoyed me even more. “Didn’t think she had it in her. Good for her though. I really need to get laid too”, the other soccer played continued with me shaking my head lightly. “Don’t be so judgmental, ok? Not everyone has a hot model to hook up with!”

“Except that I am not hooking up with her”, I mumbled and it was obvious that my intoxicated-self had lower inhibitions than my sober-self.

“What?! Are you saying that you haven’t slept with Emily?” Kristie seemed to take some sort of pleasure in my revelation.