THREE

M I R A C L E ✨ P

M I R A C L E P . O . V
1 W E E K  L A T E R

Today was my monthly check up for my little munchkin that is growing inside of me.

The past few days been quite stressful, and I hope none of the stress I've been taking on effect the baby. I think everyone knows a pregnant woman should be stressing but with everything that's been going on, it's hard. Damien been constantly pestering me about telling Jax what happened. Mom, Keke, and Jax doesn't know how to return calls, my car engine shut down on me— not like I could drive though because my feet is swollen. And did I mention I have an energetic one year old?

And speaking of not returning calls, Jax wasn't returning mines. He knew today was the daily check up for the baby, and he knows that he carries me. It would be my sixth time calling if he doesn't answer.

"Hello?" I heard on the other end.

"Jax, you knew today was my check– I started but he cut me off.

"I know, and I'm sorry for not picking up but I'm busy." He said quickly.

"But you were supposed to carry me."

"Don't you have your car? Drive it. I'm sorry miracle but—Jax, who's that on the phone?" I heard someone say.

"Nobody." He said before hanging up.

"I'm nobody? Alright." I said before tossing my phone.

How the hell was I going to get to my doctors appointment. Damien is too busy working, mom don't drive, Keke's not picking up her phone, and I don't know anybody else. I would take a taxi but I don't trust it– especially after I watching that Criminal Minds episode. The only transportation I had was the bus, and I guess me and Kehlani will have to take it.

I really wish my brother was here.

•••

"Prospect Blvrd." The bus driver said before stopping.

Picking up Kehlani, I grabbed her stroller and proceeded to try and get of the bus.

"I got this ma'am." The bus driver said before he took Kehlani stroller and help me out the bus.

He opened it and make sure we both were okay before getting back on the bus and driving off. 'What a nice man.' I said to myself. My day been going to shit but he just made it 100 times better.