FOUR

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Miracle open the door, I'm outside." Jason said over the phone.

Running to the door with Kehlani in her hand, Miracle swung the door open and immediately leaped into Jason arms.

"Are you and Kehlani okay? Did he hurt you?" Jason asked frantically as he searched both Kehlani and Miracle body for bruises.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just shook." Miracle said.

"Did you pack your belongings?" Jason asked cupping Miracles cheek.

"Yeah, there in the living room."

"Good." Jason said before leading Miracle out to the car.

"I'm sorry I didn't get here fast enough, I was being held up at the office over that stupid dinner they're having tonight." Jason's said as he help Miracle down the steps.

As they were going down the stairs, Jax and Jason 'goons' were going up.

"What are they doing here?" Miracle asked confused.

"To get you and Kehlani things." Jason said.

"Thanks again for helping." Miracle said getting into the car.

"Your welcome, but I still think you should tell—" Jason started but Miracle did t let him finish.

"Don't even say that man name." Miracle said in disgust.

"What happened this time?" Jason chuckled.

"How long will this ride be?" Miracle asked.

"About 40 minutes. Why?"

"Because its a long story." Miracle said before Jason pulled off.

•••

"Wait, wait, wait. So you mean to tell me Chasity is Jax girlfriend?" Miracle asked in shock.

Both Jason and Miracle were sitting on the couch while Kehlani laid a sleep on Jason's chest.

"That's what I heard– and you sure you heard Keke say Chasity when you were talking to her? Jason asked.

"Yup." Miracle said.

"Damn, that's trifling." Jason said as he stared of into space.

"I would've been cool if Chasity was a friend of Keke from back when we was in school, but for Keke to just have met her and told her before me is just dingy." Miracle said shaking her head.

The room fell into an absolute quiet until Jason decided to speak.

"Go put on your clothes." Jason said turning to Miracle.

"What, why?" Miracle asked confused.

"Instead of going to that wack ass dinner, we're going to have a night of fun and post it. We gon' make these bitches salty." Jonas said doing the head snap.

"Really?" Miracle said smiling.

"Really." Jason said.

Jumping out of her seat, Miracle quickly took Kehlani and planted a kiss on Jason cheek that made both of them stop what they were doing.

"I-I-I." Miracle tried to say, but all she could do was stutter.

Standing up, Jason awkwardly scratched his neck. "No, it's alright." He said chuckling.

"Well, alright. I'll... be in my room if you need me." Miracle said before turning and walking away.

"Feels like middle school all over again." Jason chuckled as he went upstairs.

Miracle didn't know what she wanted to wear. She wanted to look nice but not too nice. She wanted to dress casual but not too casual. She was going to be posting tonight and she wanted to look good.

••

"Okay, so I didn't know where we were going , so I hope this is okay." Miracle said walking down the steps.

"You look beautiful, and you never told me you had an ankle tattoo

"You look beautiful, and you never told me you had an ankle tattoo." Jason said walking up to her, Kehlani in his arms.

"You never asked what tattoos I have." Miracle said smiling.

"Well, you could tell me when get in the car.

•••

"Dis' dat' red rum sh*t, f*ck how you come sh*t Better keep your gun bitch." Jason rapped.

He was getting so hype that Miracle had to record him. The whole scene was hilarious, and it could be used as blackmail later on.

Any person who would have drive by them would think that Jonas was some rich white boy who wasn't about that life, but little did they he was down to pop anybody who disrespected him and now Miracle and Kehlani.

"Alright, chill." Miracle said as she turned the radio down.

"Man, you messing up my flow." Jonas said kissing his teeth.

"Whatever." Miracle said rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Jonas said out of nowhere.

"For what?" Miracle asked turning to him.

"For cursing and kissing my teeth at you." Jonas said looking at her her.

Miracle couldn't help but to smile at the man in front of her. "It's all right, I was just playing." Miracle said chuckling.

"Good, because you slick scare me." Jonas said.

_______
Here's a little short chap. I'm thinking about switching the guy who plays Jason because I can't remember his @ 😂🤷🏾‍♀️